Gina K Designs Whimsical Wildflower Copic Coloring

Join designer Mindy Eggen as she showcases this gorgeous Whimsical Wildflower stamp set by Hannah Schroepfer!

You can read more about it on her blog HERE

Comment by Rebecca on October 3, 2018 at 3:02pm

Amazing coloring. These stamps are gorgeous!

Comment by Desert Stamper on September 8, 2018 at 10:44am

Love the sunflowers card, Mindy!  If you are interested in info on a summer camp that takes autistic kids, email me at corky.kay@verizon.net and I'll send you the details.  My grandson is autistic and I take him there every summer and that's all he talks about for a year!

Comment by Robin Poupard on September 6, 2018 at 6:44pm

Beautiful card!  I HAVE to CASE it!  Thanks for the idea!

Comment by June Fletcher on September 6, 2018 at 1:58pm

Hi Mindy

I thoroughly enjoyed your video tutorial, such beautiful colouring and your very cute daughter, what we could see of her, is so very pretty!

I love Gina's products but, unfortunately, shipping to the UK is so expensive.  I've heard excellent comments about Gina's amalgam ink too

Would you please tell me the app you use so that you can see what you're doing when making a video?  I am desperate to try something like that for when I make a tutorial

Looking forward to more videos

June

Comment by Janice Ashby on September 6, 2018 at 1:03pm

Love your card and the coloring.  It's beautiful!  Your daughter has really nice eyebrows; I loved it.  Thanks!

Comment by Dorothy E Crosbee on September 5, 2018 at 3:50pm

Thank you so much for letting me join. Everyone is so very talented.

Comment by Retta Rae on September 5, 2018 at 3:39pm

Oops, wrong Mindy!

Comment by Retta Rae on September 5, 2018 at 3:31pm

Well, this is exciting!  I'm in the middle of Mindy's Copic class right now!!!

Comment by Beverly VanderWerf on September 5, 2018 at 2:24pm

Your daughter is beautiful and so is your card. I excited to try this!!