Gina K Designs & Unity Stamp Co- Hello Lovely Stenciled Card Project

Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White focal image layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Set- Hello Lovely and Peace, Courage & Memories (Sympathy Greeting)

Stamp Sets available at Unity Stamp Company

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx, Lovely Lavender, Sweet Corn

Ink- GKD Sweet Corn, Peach Bellini, Lovely Lavender, Powder Blue

Stencil: Tim Holtz Rays available at Gina K. Designs

Sponge Daubers, Cottage Cutz Rectangle Die, Adhesive

Comment by dorette mc pherson on January 22, 2017 at 2:31pm

I wanted to add, I liked them so much I already ordered - and received - the stamp set and the ray's stenci setl. Love them !!!

Comment by dorette mc pherson on January 22, 2017 at 2:27pm

I like both, but the yellow one caught my eye right away. Great caeds, both of them. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Veronica Lamoureux on January 8, 2017 at 8:18pm

Gina - I like the color of the yellow card, but I like the greeting on the other card better.  I like the fact that the greeting is on top instead of on the bottom.

Comment by Desert Stamper on December 31, 2016 at 3:40pm

I like them both!  I needed to make a sympathy card today and I'm going to make one similar to yours.  Thanks for the inspiration.....difficult around the holidays when it comes to sympathy cards.

Comment by Judy Evans on December 31, 2016 at 5:59am

Lovely cards...I think I like the With Sympathy the best...thanks for all you do

Comment by Patricia M Harrie on December 26, 2016 at 3:02pm

I just love your new stamp sets but unfortunately I cannot order them from Unity as her shipping is far too expensive.  Is there any chance they can be sold from your sight too???

Comment by Jennifer Earley on December 24, 2016 at 9:28am

Oh my goodness!  I just love these cards!  I have that stencil and have never used it.  I have similar flower stamps so I hope I can play next week...perhaps my 12 year old daughter will want to play too!  Thanks for such inspiration!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment by Lynn on December 24, 2016 at 6:53am

I love them both.  Thank you for all the wonderful tutorials that you share with us, I find them so useful and love trying them out.  Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Comment by Betty Amersbach on December 23, 2016 at 7:30am

Like the sympathy card colors best. Haven't thought of using stencils.  Merry Christmas to you, your family and staff

Comment by patricia posk on December 23, 2016 at 3:09am

Gina I loved what you did with this stencil.   It is pretty and serene however I like the brighter one as it feels more positive to me.  It would give me a life.  the colors are great and it would pick up my spirits.