Gina K Designs & Unity Stamp Co - Emboss Resist Two Ways

White card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Colored layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White embossed layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Small white focal image layer- 2 1/4" X 4"

Colored focal image layer- 2 3/8" X 4 1/8"

Stamp Sets- Only You and Peace, Courage & Memories

Ink colors- Powder Blue, Passionate Pink, Dark Chocolate, Black Onxy (All GKD)

Card stock- Powder Blue, Passionate Pink, Dark Chocolate, White, Tim Holtz Watercolor card stock, foam squares, ribbon, baker's twine, Zig Clean Color markers, sponge daubers, spray bottle, white fine detail embossing powder, embossing magic pad, adhesive, scissors

Comment by Candyce Rude on January 19, 2017 at 3:20pm

Very pretty - I want to make these - stunning

Comment by Linda McLenachan on January 17, 2017 at 6:09pm
Gina. I absolutely love these cards. I appreciate the clean lines and simplicity of your cards.
Comment by Claudia on January 16, 2017 at 1:39pm

Awesome detailed stamps, just gorgeous, and this technique is perfect for showing off the stamps.  I like both the sponging and the watercoloring techniques, thank you Gina for the tutorial!

Comment by Conniecrafter on January 16, 2017 at 8:44am

very cool stamps and I really love both techniques!!

Comment by Jan Brazier on January 15, 2017 at 10:46pm

Gina, these cards are all so stunning! I love them all!! Thank you for all your inspiration! I will definitely be trying them!

Comment by K. Andrews on January 14, 2017 at 5:33pm

Absolutely beautiful cards, and stamp sets.  I'm sorry to hear about your friends loss, and the fact that you needed some sympathy cards. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Comment by Penny Mcguire on January 14, 2017 at 10:28am
Beautiful cards! I have not tried this technique yet, but I definitely will now! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Comment by Lynn on January 14, 2017 at 10:04am

I love all of the cards, a great technique that I just have to try.  Thank you!

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on January 14, 2017 at 7:38am

I love all of the cards you made Gina.

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on January 13, 2017 at 9:50pm
These cards are so beautiful and I love this technique .