Gina K. Designs Release Party Presentation - February 2017

This video shows you how to make a Victorian Tile Background for your next cards and it features the new stamps just released at Gina K. Designs online store.

Our new release stamp sets are now available at http://shop.ginakdesigns.com. Click on the What's New category for more!

Ocean Mist Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Dark Chocolate Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
White piece for focal image and greeting

Stamp Set- Vintage Rose by Gina K. Designs (Incentive set)
Ink Pads- GKD Ocean Mist, Dark Chocolate, Charcoal Brown, Kraft
Dies- Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Ovals
White Ribbon, Foam Squares, Adhesive, Zots, Scissors, Scor-Buddy

Visit our online community at http://www.stamptv.com
Visit our online store at http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com

Comment by filloleau-robert christiane on February 26, 2017 at 6:13am

coucou trop bien je vais vite essayer merci

Comment by Marilyn H. on February 14, 2017 at 2:40pm

Love this background technique.  Off to try it now.  Thanks Gina you are just the best.

Comment by Daria on February 11, 2017 at 12:15pm

When you started your background, I thought I knew what was coming.  I was wrong.  I love your beautiful background.  Thank you.

Comment by Gail sillers on February 10, 2017 at 10:23pm
Really great card. Love the tile effect. Thanks for sharing!
Comment by Johanna Rundell on February 10, 2017 at 5:31pm

Stunning Gina, as usual. Missed the release but it sure is nice to come and take a look at the video after the fact. Many thanks.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on February 10, 2017 at 3:48pm

We need a Love button.  LOL    This is Gorgeous and I can't wait to try it!  I have always liked the way you did the faux wood graining - wood plank background. It is one of my favorites to do, so I know this one will be too!  <3 Thank You for sharing with us and inspiring us all!  <3  :)

Comment by Julia de la Fuente on February 10, 2017 at 10:20am

Missed the party but did watch your video. As always, these are stunning cards. I'm just starting out with doing cards so you've definitely inspired me.

Comment by Penny Mcguire on February 10, 2017 at 6:31am
Love the tiled look and it's so easy to do! Beautiful card, as always! Hugs!