Gina K. Designs Floral Stencil and Grand Greetings Card

This card is quick and easy to do!
Stencil and Greeting By: Gina K. Designs
Pure Luxury Cardstock - White Heavy Base & Layering Weight, & Dusty Rose
Premium Dye Inks - Sweet Mango, Dusty Rose, Jelly Bean Green & Fresh Asparagus
Bling from my stash

These items are available over at Gina K. Designs - http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com

White Layering Weight Layer Panel - 5 1/4" X 4"
Base White - Cut at 4 1/4" X 11" scored @ 5 1/2"
Dusty Rose Panel is a 1/8" larger than the white layering panel
The Inside has a Dusty Rose Layer cut @ 5 1/4" x 4" with a White Layer cut at 5" x 3 3/4"

Comment by claudia williams on August 15, 2017 at 3:07pm

I like the orange and red....but really I like them all.

Comment by Sharon Underwood on August 9, 2017 at 8:48am

All of them are beautiful, Karen! I think my favorite is the pink & orange. What a great combination!

Comment by Sidney Baritz on August 4, 2017 at 3:59pm
Beautiful! I love them all, but the pink and blue are my favorites! I really enjoyed your video! happily I own that stencil!
Comment by Patty Rauth on August 4, 2017 at 1:18pm

I love all of them but I must say the blue is my favorite.   Did you use wink of stella to add some glittery accents?

Comment by Conniecrafter on August 4, 2017 at 7:47am

very pretty, love those color combo's, love them all. Great tip for the inside of the card too :)

Comment by Betty Amersbach on August 3, 2017 at 9:32am

pink and red is my favorite. I did blue over the weekend on a scrapbook page. It looks real pretty/

Comment by Julie Carlisle on August 2, 2017 at 9:10pm
They are all stunning!
Comment by Jennifer Toupal on August 2, 2017 at 8:40am

I really like the colors you put together.

Comment by Judy e mathena on August 2, 2017 at 7:18am

Beautiful Karen............all three are pretty, I liked the color of the flower you done today, it's such a pretty color. All three are gorgeous.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on August 1, 2017 at 5:38pm

Yay! 'm so glad you liked the tip, I hope that it works out good for you!   :)