Cranberry Tart Base- 4.25" X 10", scored at 3", 4", 5" and 8"
Inside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" x .75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1
Outside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on December 15, 2014 at 7:15pm

Thank you for creating a gift card that can be maked quick. Great jog.

Comment by Carol R. Anderson on May 1, 2012 at 1:28am

Love this awesome gift card holder.  Thanks so very much!!

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on December 27, 2011 at 12:56pm

Just wanted to pop back in and say this is the most brilliant  craft I have ever made..!! I have since this video came out again, have made about 40 to sell at the local Firemans Craft Show here and will donate 1/2 the money back to the fire house!! So, thank you Gina, for this amazing idea!! Just love it!! Merry Christmas [late, kinda!]

Comment by Debra Ramsey on December 23, 2011 at 6:21pm

I really like this gift card holder. It's easy and cute. I've made 2 so far and will make a couple more.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Gloria J Carme on December 22, 2011 at 11:32pm

what a great card! can't wait to try it. thanks for the video.

Gloria

Comment by patricia posk on December 22, 2011 at 9:59pm

This is really coolllllllllllllllllllll

pat

Comment by Carolyn Dunn on December 22, 2011 at 4:29pm

love it, i just watched and made several for the gifts cards i got the grandkids for Christmas.

Comment by Derllie Anne Brashier on December 22, 2011 at 3:07pm

This is a great idea and is one of the most adorable gift cards I have seen.  I am going home and making some of these cards in my little Scrapshack...lol!  Thanks for this great idea.

Comment by Barbara R. Brower on December 22, 2011 at 12:02pm

love this cute idea.  I must get a couple made yet before our Christmas get togethers.  Thanks for the inspiration.

Comment by Nicole on December 22, 2011 at 11:23am

Perfect! I just whipped one up for my husband's iTunes gift card going in the stocking. Thanks so much for the reminder about this great tutorial.  Too much info overload sometimes.  Hope you don't mind, I made a SCAL cutting file with the rectangles in the dimensions you listed so it's even faster! LOL.  Like to use my investments to my best advantage.  ;)