Cranberry Tart Base- 4.25" X 10", scored at 3", 4", 5" and 8"
Inside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" x .75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1
Outside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1

Comment by Filomena Duran on November 10, 2013 at 3:41pm

Great card. Going to make plenty have many birthdays in the next few months. Thank you again, easy too.

Comment by Danielle Reed on May 27, 2011 at 9:26am
This is a fantabulous idea, I love it, I'm thinking you could even add a sentiment or a "to:" and "from:" on the bottom inside flap!  I am sooo making some of these! (huge fan of gift cards!)
Comment by Christine Wilson on April 17, 2011 at 11:38pm
Hi Gina, I have just made this gift card for my grandaughters birthday, and how lovely it looks  in pretty pink. Your video was so easy to follow, I think I will be making quite a few of these especially for Christmas.  Just love it, Thank you so much
Comment by Brenda Strachan on November 30, 2010 at 7:51pm
Here I am remembering I always need to check with Gina K first when I want a special project.
After wandering about the internet AND YOUTUBE, I move back to Gina K and find exactly what I want!!!

Thanks
BRENDA
Comment by Shirley Strohm on October 27, 2010 at 8:54pm
You don't know how many tines I have tred to stmp candles, I did use rub on;s that work pretty good , but this is beautiful Thank You Shirley
Comment by Shirley Strohm on October 27, 2010 at 8:16pm
these are so cute, I was trying to make one on my own, but had trouble with tapeing the middle to get the slite to hold the gift card, thank yoou shirley
Comment by Joanie Capirichio on April 3, 2010 at 8:14pm
I love this Gift Card Holder idea. It's great to make a bunch of different ones for different occassions and have them on hand when you need one! Fantastic job. Love it.
Joanie from New Jersey
Comment by Doreen Blosser on March 17, 2010 at 6:15am
Thats pretty and looks fairly easy to put together. Always looking for something besides an envelope to put gift cards in, thank you for sharing! Your videos are very easy to follow....Keep up the wonderful work you do and share with us all!!! Doreen
Comment by Dannette on January 14, 2010 at 11:34pm
What wonderful videos. I made one for a baby shower I have to go to and it was so easy! Thank you so much for guiding us through it! Hugs, Dannette
Comment by Beverly Bayley on January 6, 2010 at 1:49pm
Your ideas are great. Excellent job of teaching us how. Thanks for all your beautifully shared ideas. Beverly Bayley