Cranberry Tart Base- 4.25" X 10", scored at 3", 4", 5" and 8"
Inside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" x .75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1
Outside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1

Comment by Nancy Mullins on February 22, 2012 at 11:16pm
I made several at Christmas, using scortape to adhere the holder edges. Any of them separated. Anyone else experience this, and/or find a solution?
Comment by Rosalia Ferro on January 5, 2012 at 8:07pm

Love this gift card. I made several for Christmas with different patterns and colors. They are fast and easy (your directions are great) and were very well received by my family. Thanks, Gina, for all of the great ideas and videos.

Comment by MaryAnne Rhodes on December 25, 2011 at 6:28am

Thank you....I am up early, Christmas AM, finishing 2 of these for my sons for their Christmas $.

Merry Christmas,

Mary Anne

Comment by Joan Toon on December 24, 2011 at 10:00am

I made a batch of gift card holders and two candles (so far) http://acraftybee.blogspot.com/    Thanks Gina for the tutorials and the inspiration!

Comment by Shirley Weeks on December 23, 2011 at 5:58am

Hi Gina, Love this one, thanks for the measurements  as well .I will try this in varied colourways . A Happy christmas to you all and keep up the good work as I enjoy all your video's

Comment by Sherry Yeager on December 22, 2011 at 10:48pm

I made this today and it was so quick and easy - thanks to your great instructions! Thanks.

Comment by Kay Gouthier on December 22, 2011 at 8:45am

I made one right after watching the video.  It was so easy, and I just loved making it. No more just wrapping in wrapping paper.  My mind is running with birthday, thank you gifts cards to wrap this way.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Comment by Kathleen on December 21, 2011 at 9:42pm

This was so timely.  I made some purse gift card holders, but they weren't appropriate for the males on my gift list.  This was perfect for them.  I used a sock monkey paper.  So cute!!!! And...appropriate for men.

Comment by Lindsay Ettlinger on December 21, 2011 at 4:13pm

Gina this is a super idea.  Glad I saw it in time for Christmas.  Thanks a lot

Comment by Julie Gastelum on December 21, 2011 at 3:34pm

Great ideas for the gift cards.  will have to remember this one.  thanks so much