Cranberry Tart Base- 4.25" X 10", scored at 3", 4", 5" and 8"
Inside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" x .75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1
Outside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1

Comment by Kathleen Robertson on December 16, 2014 at 1:03pm
For some reason I cannot view part 1 of the video...
Comment by Gloria J Carme on December 28, 2011 at 9:10am

I just love making this card, thanks for sharing...

Happy New Year!

Comment by Paula Anne on December 14, 2010 at 10:37am

I had posted awhile back that there was a step by step written instruction for this. Has anyone been able to find it?

I have lost my copy and will be teaching a class tonight making these and was hoping to have it available.

Thanks.

Comment by Connie Haney on December 10, 2010 at 9:29am

Love this, thank you! I would like to suggest a link to the second part of the video on this page.

Comment by DIANA TORRES on October 13, 2010 at 3:14pm
love this card holder its so pretty
Comment by Christine Winslow on March 26, 2010 at 2:00pm
my dodr likes yur krd
Comment by Rochelle Crawford on January 26, 2010 at 1:33pm
These are just wonderful.. I can't wait to share your ideas with my friends. We are always looking for new projects to share and expand our hobby addiction...
Comment by Marcia Gray on January 2, 2010 at 3:18pm
Great instruction, Gina! I made several of these last year for my nieces, nephews, and grandchildren.
I decorated the fronts with different stamped and colored images to fit the individual. They all loved them
and many were saved because they were so pretty. I was happy to hear that. I was also careful
to put names on an attached tag so they could remove them and re-gift the cards.
Comment by Dotti Byerly on January 1, 2010 at 4:08pm
Beautiful gift card holders! I'll be making these whenever I give a gift card. Thanks for the instructions.
Comment by Jan Ewell on December 23, 2009 at 8:32pm
This is great, only I didn't see it in time for THIS Christmas. But I'll keep it for the next time I need it. It's just wonderful. Thanks.