*NOTE- In the video, Gina said that the handle was 8.5" long. It's actually 11" long. Follow these measurements and the handle will be correct.
Chocolate Brown Box- 8.5" X 8.5"
Chocolate Brown Handle- 1.5" X 11"
Lemon Drop Pieces- 4@ 2.25" X 2.25", 4@ 2.25" X 3.25"
Lemon Drop Handle- 1.25" X 11"
Patterned Pieces- 4@ 2" X 2", 4@ 2" X 3"
11" Chocolate Brown Ribbon
Scraps of Lemon Drop and Chocolate Brown for Focal Images

Spring Mix Stamp Set
Friends Stamp Set, (For Mother's Day greeting only)
Chocolate Brown, Lemon Drop card stock
Spring Mix Kit Patterned paper or other patterned paper
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Chocolate Brown 5/8" Double Stitched Ribbon
Lemon Drop Brads
Paper Piercer
Scor- Pal
Scor-Tape
Large Classic Ovals Nestabilities
Large Scalloped Ovals Nestabilities
Scissors

Comment by Denice Cavazos-Olson on March 17, 2016 at 5:46pm

This is so adorable, I love this idea, your videos are wonderful and I enjoy watching them . Some of them , more than once.

Comment by Mary Katherine Hurst on August 8, 2015 at 6:35pm
This basket is adorable. Will be making it soon for a little thank you gift. Thanks for such wonderful ideas and projects and thanks so much for continuing to have them available for those of us who are newer to this, long after they initially air.

Stamp TV is a great resource.
Comment by Rose Suenram on October 20, 2014 at 8:08pm

Loved the basket!!!  It looks like it has been around awhile but am I ever glad the video is still up and running.  This is a great idea for a gift bag.  Thank you!

Comment by Niki Broskett on April 1, 2012 at 3:02pm

What a cute, little basket to create.  The uses and possiblities are endless and I am going to make them for my Easter table this year as little favors.  I love all of your videos because they give me such inspiration.  Thanks Gina for sharing all of  your beautiful projects.

Comment by judy jones on April 30, 2011 at 1:49am
the spring basket is adorable. too cute! thanks
Comment by Glamour on May 11, 2010 at 5:10pm
Thanks for the inspiration! I loved the little baskets so much I made one for each of the "Mother's" in our family. I filled with small plants and added pretty ribbon and they were a big hit ! Love your ideas.
Diane
Comment by Conniecrafter on May 8, 2010 at 9:03am
that is just too cute, great gift container!
Comment by Rosalba O'Connor on May 7, 2010 at 9:26pm
this is the cutest idea in filling up the most adorable handmade basket!!!!
Comment by Pat Mahusay on May 7, 2010 at 12:39am
Thank you for the video, the project is so easy to make for any occasion, keep up with your ideas
Comment by Sharon Johnson on May 6, 2010 at 3:10pm