Meaurements:
Red Hot card base- 8. 1/2" X 5. 1/2" Score at 2 1/8" from the edge on both sides to create the "doors" of the gatefold card.
Ivory Embossed Panels- Cut 2 @ 5 1/4" X 1 7/8"
Scraps of Ivory and Red for focal image and greeting

Stamps- Autumn Splendor
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
Card Stock- GKD Red Hot, Ivory
Scor-Pal or Scor-Buddy
Cuttlebug Folder- Forest Branches
Nestabilitied Squares and Long Rectangles Dies
Copic Markers or other coloring supplies
Adhesive (Mono Dot and Scor-tape)

Comment by Rosy Newlun on January 28, 2012 at 8:10pm

Thank you, Gina - what a striking good looking card!

Comment by Sandra J. Lewis on February 28, 2011 at 3:04pm

I've been looking for instructions for this kind of card!  I had the design in my head but needed to see it "in real life" before messing up a bunch of cardstock.  Thank you so much for sharing your video!

I don't have any of those scoring tools; I just use a ruler and stylus or my Fiskars paper trimmer.

Comment by Joan Garlough on February 24, 2011 at 11:53pm
You make this gate-fold card look so easy!  Thanks so much for sharing this technique with us.  I love your card.
Comment by Brenda Rzucidlo on February 21, 2011 at 8:52am
I really love this card. It is simple but it stands out. I'm going to try it with my stamp group. Thanks.
Comment by Barbara Brenneman on February 19, 2011 at 9:49am
Another fun card idea and I love the stamps that you chose.  The colors used and the emossing, the shading used around the apple image, make this a true standout.
Comment by Liv Strømsvåg on January 2, 2011 at 9:17am
Thank you, this is great!!!
Comment by quintina on December 11, 2010 at 10:54am

I REALLY LIKE THAT CARD

Comment by Bonnie Epps on November 1, 2010 at 11:52am
Gina, I finally got one made.
On the Scor-Pal you need to use the DOTS to measure. Just like the buddy.
Thanks I love the card.
Bonnie
Comment by Maggie Hughes on October 31, 2010 at 1:54am
A fabulous card and can't wait to try it. AND I have just got myself a Scor-pal and what better way to start off it's card making career. Thank you Gina.
Comment by Louella Turvey on October 30, 2010 at 1:43am
Oh VERY cute! Can't wait to give it a try, I've decided to give card sets for Christmas presents this year, and this is just in time! Thanks a "bunch"!!!! ( of apples that is, haha)! Louella