Tan Leather Card base- 4 1/2" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Chocolate Brown layer- 3 5/8" X 5 1/8"

Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Brown panel layer- 3 1/8" X 3 7/8"

Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden panel- 3" X 3 3/4"

Scraps for focal image and layers

Stamp sets- Garden Silhouettes, Timeless Textures

Ink- Memento Pear Tart, Rich Cocoa

Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden

Gina K. Designs Chocolate Brown Buttons, Chocolate Brown 5/8" Double Stitches Ribbon, Jute twine, Copic Marker, Nestabilities Petite Scalloped Ovals and Petite Ovals, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive

Comment by sharronlaf on May 8, 2011 at 4:40pm
Such a beautiful card and lessons on learning new techniques are awesome.  Thanks for sharing.
Comment by Teresa De Young on May 1, 2011 at 5:03pm
What a great idea Gina, thanks for sharing!  I am going to have to try it!  Oh, and the card?  it is simply beautiful!
Comment by judy jones on April 26, 2011 at 11:09am
Never thought of stamping on flowers.  Thanks, can't wait to try it.  Your videos are great!
Comment by Louella Turvey on April 23, 2011 at 11:48pm
I just had to tell you Gina, I told my sister about you, and she loves your videos, and now she has told her boss and SHE is addicted to watching ALL of your videos too!  Thanks! We are learning some great techniques and our cards are getting prettier all of the time!   Louella
Comment by Arlene Korotka on April 23, 2011 at 4:17pm
I love your site. Everytime I have written to you with a question , you have responded immediately.I thank you for that.  I have learned a lot of techniques from you and I tell everyone about your site. Also I love the fact that I can purchase my supplies from you and the delivery is great. Love your cardstock. I wish everyone could at least try it. I know they too would fall in love with it.
Comment by Darla Haverstock on April 23, 2011 at 5:21am
Very nice!!
Comment by Louella Turvey on April 23, 2011 at 2:59am
Nice and elegant, I love it. Especially the writing on the flower. I just have to get that stamp, or one like it, I've wanted one for awhile now. The whole card has meaning in that it has something extra to it, and I believe it is the textures! Thanks Gina, again, you have taught me something.  Louella
Comment by Betty Simmons on April 23, 2011 at 1:30am
Beautiful!  So elegant!  Happy Easter!
Comment by Kelly Winsor on April 23, 2011 at 1:00am

Gina,

Thank you so much for providing technique, sketch, and color videos.  I have learned so much from you.  Thank you for providing us with a way to decorate our flowers and cards.

Comment by Brenda B on April 22, 2011 at 10:01pm
Really enjoyed the detail in this video;  Garden Silhouettes and Timeless Textures are definitely on my list.  I have never colored flowers and now I want to give it a try.