Fresh Asparagus card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Black Onyx layer- 3 3/4" X 5:

Scraps for focal image and greeting

Stamps- All Occasion Tags by Tami Mayberry and Garden Fresh by GKD

Card Stock- GKD Fresh Asparagus, White, Black Onyx

Ink- Memento Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black

Markers- Memento Bamboo Leaves, New Leaf, Black Onyx

Sakura Glitter Pens- Clear Star, Green

Eyelets- Quicklets, Eyelet Setting tool, Bloom Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities Classic Circles large and small, Lacey Circles, Grommet Tags, Scor-buddy, adhesive

Comment by Liz C. on September 3, 2011 at 3:53pm

This is one of my favorite cards...so coordinated and yet not "matchy matchy"...adding the glitter was just the right touch!

Thanks!

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on July 8, 2011 at 10:54pm

You sure did use the Cuttlebug a lot.  I love this card and all the different layers.  The glitter pens set it off beautifully.

Comment by Joyce Pierson on July 7, 2011 at 5:45pm
Love this card, Gina.  You're the best!
Comment by Lonna Shur on July 6, 2011 at 4:22pm
I love the layout and your use of colors! Beautiful!
Comment by Heidi West on July 5, 2011 at 7:35pm
Thanks Gina, another beautiful card.
Comment by Evelyn Canning on July 5, 2011 at 11:57am

Gina, I love your cards.  You have a great eye when it comes to colors and coordination.  Always inspires me.  Thanks for continuous inspiration.

Evelyn

Comment by Riette Gasser on July 4, 2011 at 10:58pm
Thanks for showing!  (Has anybody said before that you have a stunning ring!! I just love it :D )
Comment by patricia posk on July 4, 2011 at 10:45pm

Gina

this card is really great. I didn't think I would like a green card but then this is an earthy green and is just so soft and beautiful.   It is elegant.   It could be used for other occasions too.

Then when you put the glitter pens on  it really set it off beautifully.  Those pens really make a great card even better..It brings that special life to it..It finishes it off..

Great card and thanks again to you and your team for a great presentation.

pat...I just love your site.

Comment by jogry blok on July 4, 2011 at 10:32pm
Thanks for the video. I like your card very much special because they are clean and simple
Comment by Mary Jo on July 4, 2011 at 9:17pm
Another beautiful card, Gina.  Love it!