Create a beautiful tropical scene with stamps and sponging, featuring images from the newly release Framescapes - Tropical Skies stamp set from Gina K Designs.

Finished Card Size - 5 ½ by 4 ¼ inches

Framescapes - Tropical Skies Stamp Set - Gina K Designs

White, Black Cardstock - Gina K Designs

Blue Denim, Navy, Bubblegum Pink, Jelly Bean Green, Ocean Mist, Sweet Corn inks - Gina K Designs

Versafine Black Ink - Gina K Designs

Jumbo Sponge Daubers

Copic Markers - B02, C3

Opaque White Gel Pen - Gina K Designs

Comment by Conniecrafter on July 10, 2017 at 8:11am

Terrific scene!!

Comment by vicki jakubiak on July 6, 2017 at 1:59pm

It would help if the mesurements for the cards would be in the directions. The card is beautiful.

Thanks

Comment by Dotti De Simone on July 6, 2017 at 8:59am
Very beautiful. I have difficulty having a light touch as you have for sponging. I hope one of these days I can master it. With the inspiration you have given me I think I'll go try it now. Thanks Teresa, I love your videos.
Comment by Nancy Repp on July 6, 2017 at 12:42am
Theresa you are so good at I just love to each watch you .Thank you for showing how to do this card that is very cutie.
Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on July 5, 2017 at 9:31pm
Gorgeous scene Theresa! This set is a great addition to the framscape series and I love to watch your sponging turn into a scene! :) <3
Comment by Alice Hoknson on July 5, 2017 at 6:32pm

Love this card.. have to order this stamp set.

Alice

Comment by Karen Atkinson on July 5, 2017 at 4:22pm

Gorgeous card. I can't wait to get my stamp set. If you don't already have one, you should have a plaque in your craft room that says - Theresa Momber, Master sponger. You create magic with those sponges!

Comment by Judy e mathena on July 5, 2017 at 4:08pm

Awesome!!! Such a pretty card. TFS Theresa

Comment by Mary Rodgers on July 5, 2017 at 3:35pm
No sound on this video. Not for me anyway.
Comment by Cindy Miller on July 5, 2017 at 9:53am
Beautiful! Thanks for the great tutorial, I wouldn't have thought to use green in my sponging but it looks stunning!