See how to use the Framescape image from this new stamp set from Gina K Designs, called Framescape - Winter Trees. See how working with the Misti tool allows you to pre-stamp the image in a lighter color to plan your background, then re-stamp it perfectly with darker ink for the finished look.

Finished card size - 5 ½ by 4 ¼ inches

Framescapes - Winter Trees Stamp Set - Gina K Designs
White, Bubblegum Pink, Black Onyx Cardstock - Gina K Designs
Sweet Corn, Bugglegum Pink, Lovely Lavender, Cherry Red, Black Onxy Ink - Gina K Designs
Memento Tuxedo Black and Angel Pink Ink
Misti Stamp Tool - Gina K Designs
Jumbo Sponge Daubers
Copic Markers (RV14, RV11, BV00, BV11)
Mega Runner Adhesive

Comment by Connie Ann Collier on August 9, 2017 at 7:48pm

I need to get this stamp set.  This is a beautiful card and, although there are a lot of stamps, they do not look our of my league.  Can't wait to try this.!

Comment by Retta Rae on December 11, 2016 at 4:05pm

Theresa, I can't wait to get my hands on this set!  I have to wait till after Christmas, but it will be worth the wait.  I'm excited to see what is to come with more Framescape sets!!!!!

Comment by Conniecrafter on December 11, 2016 at 7:37am

Gorgeous, I love scenes and this will be fun to play with, Beautiful job!

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on December 9, 2016 at 7:39pm

I ordered this set can't wait to make some scenes but I know I really need to practice on my sponging. So this will help me by watching you over and over again. Thanks!!

Comment by Rema DeLeeuw GKD DT on December 9, 2016 at 5:46pm

Stunning! I just picked this set up at Village Paper and Ink and can't wait to ink it up!

Comment by Pat Thornton on December 9, 2016 at 5:19pm
I love the set, and the card is just stunning!
Comment by El Ivens on December 9, 2016 at 4:22pm

Love this set, can hardly wait to get my hands on it.  Thanks so much for the informative video.  Beautiful card.]

Comment by Charlene Baker on December 9, 2016 at 2:53pm
Beautiful scene! Looking forward to getting my set.
Comment by Barbara Belau on December 9, 2016 at 2:49pm

This card is absolutely beautiful. It looks so real!

Comment by Diana Scott on December 9, 2016 at 2:16pm
Beautiful! Think I need this set!