Framed Flowers Alcohol Coloring Tutorial

Today Melanie shows you how to frame up these beautiful flowers from Stately Flowers 5 with her Inspiration Mosaic frame.  After a demonstration and coloring tips with alcohol markers, she adds this little hummingbird from Stamper’s Favorites, the perfect finishing touch.

Purchase Inspiration Mosaic here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=mosaic

Purchase Stately Flowers 5 here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=1561&categoryId=-1

Purchase Stamper’s Favorites here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=stampers

Gina K. Designs Inspiration Mosaic, Stately Flowers 5, Stamper’s Favorites

Gina K. Pure Luxury Black Onyx (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”), White (4” x 5 ¼” andscrap, approx 2 ½” x 3”), Lovely Lavender (4” x 5 ¼”) cardstock

Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad

Spectrum Noir markers: PL3, LV1, PL5-flower, CT2, GB6-center, DG2 stem and leaves, IB2, TB5, JG5, PL5, CG2-bird, Blender

Scissors, foam squares, adhesive

Comment by Mary Margaret fletcher on January 13, 2017 at 6:51pm
Beautiful card and beautiful tribute.
Comment by Magee on November 3, 2016 at 7:05am
Beautiful card. I love hummingbird.
I taught a class last week using hummingbirds and orchids. Thanks for the tip!
Comment by Conniecrafter on April 10, 2016 at 7:43am

Such a Beautiful card in memory of her, so sorry for you loss and that of the family

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on April 7, 2016 at 12:04pm

Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way. I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment by Betty Neville on April 6, 2016 at 11:58pm
A beautiful tribute, and a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing and for the important message- I think I take too many things for granted- I have to take the time and appreciate what I have. Thinking of Tina and her family during this difficult time.
Comment by Denise Means on April 6, 2016 at 10:37pm
Your card inspired me to keep making cards for friends and loved ones. I often send cards to loved ones of people I know and hope that somehow it will touch their heart. Am so sorry for your loss. Your kindness and beautiful nature shows through and this card is a beautiful testimony to your friend and her family. May God bless you.
Comment by Julie Carlisle on April 6, 2016 at 8:37pm
Beautiful card and sentiment for someone that obviously means so much to you. So sorry for your loss and prayers for her family,
Comment by Caroline Pollard on April 6, 2016 at 8:05pm
So sorry for your loss Melanie. This is a truly
Beautiful card. It will surely touch her family.
Comment by Jan Brazier on April 6, 2016 at 6:28pm

What a beautiful tribute to a dear friend! Thank you Melanie for all your inspiration! Thinking of you and also Tina's family at this sad time. Hugs!

Comment by Barbara Green on April 6, 2016 at 5:13pm

I'm sending my prayers for Tina, her family and friends. God Bless you for taking time at a time like this to show the world how much you care about a very dear friend.  Thank you for reminding us how important it is to continue making special cards for special people.