Today on StampTV, Rina makes a beautiful foiled butterfly card using the new Stamp-n-Foil system by Gina K. Designs and ThermOWeb.

White card base- 8 1/2" X 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/2" and folded in half

Ocean Mist Layer- 4" X 5 1/4"

White Torn piece started at 4" x 5 1/4"

Stamp set- Butterfly Kisses

Foil-Mates Detail Sheets- Butterfly Kisses

Dies- Butterfly Kisses

Foil- Dazzling Orange, Twinkling Pink and Gold Sequins

Ink- GKD Black Onxy and Charcoal Brown

Other Supplies: James, Ketchup, French Fries, Foam Squares, Adhesive, Scissors, Scor-buddy, Die Cutting Machine, Minc Machine, Transfer Folder, Sponge Dauber

Comment by Jane Mason on March 12, 2018 at 4:44pm

Rina,

I am so glad you started doing videos. I have a young neighbor that is 16 she has been very ill the last 6 months.

I have been trying to get her involved in stamping for a distraction and some fun. Her comment to me was it is an old

lady craft. Ha I showed her your wonderful video she is now stamping and happily looking forward to the next new thing you present. Thank you Thank you

Keep them coming!

Comment by Sharyn Davis on March 12, 2018 at 10:54am

Love the butterflies!  My favorite food ro overeat is ice cream.

Comment by El Ivens on March 8, 2018 at 2:53pm

Branches look great.  Favorite food to over eat are Crispy Cream Donuts but since we don’t have any near us I have found that Kwik Star has donuts that taste just like Crispy Creams.

Comment by Kathy Goski on March 7, 2018 at 3:39pm

Great new technique, ripped paper branches. Favorite food to overeat ice cream

Comment by Jeanne Jenner on March 6, 2018 at 7:01pm

Great card  I love the butterflies, the foil really shines.  Favorite food anything chocolate.

Comment by Carol B. O'Leary on March 6, 2018 at 6:05pm

My favorite food to overeat is good bread, preferably with butter.

Comment by Melissa Moro on March 6, 2018 at 5:19pm

Well, that adds a few more things to my wish list!  Love the butterflies!  My favorite food to overeat?  Pasta in any way, shape or form!

Comment by Marilyn Jensen on March 6, 2018 at 5:06pm

Well, that was certainly fun! Love the foiled butterflies and the foil- good idea to stamp with black first....I love Extra Toasty (mmm, what are they called?) Lost the word, but anyway the box is orange!

Comment by Sue VanDeVusse on March 6, 2018 at 4:26pm

I love your butterflies perched on the torn pieces, beautiful card!  My favorite food to overeat has to be pasta!

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on March 6, 2018 at 1:46pm

Fun glittery and shiny butterflies.....absolute favorite food to overeat and cannot have in the house:  potato chips!