Foil-Mates™- 3 ways to use the Dies

Today, learn three fun ways to use the Dies from the Foil-Mate collection By Gina K. Designs and ThermOWeb!

RED VELVET CARD

Red Velvet Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Embossed Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Red Die Cut Strip- 2 3/8" X 5" (Start at 2 3/8" X 5 1/2" and then cut it down to fit once you die cut it.)

Swirls and Flourishes Foil-Mates™ Strip- 2 3/8" X 5"

Other pieces cut with Foil-Mates™ Dies

TURQUOISE SEA CARD

Turquoise Sea Card Base-  4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Embossed Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Other pieces cut with Foil-Mates™ Dies

WILD DANDELION CARD

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Embossed Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Toner Paper Strip- 4" X 2"

Black Onyx Layer- 4 1/8" X 2 1/8"

Stars and Stripes Foil-Mates™ Layer- 2" X 3 1/2"

Black Onyx Layer- 2 1/8" X 3 5/8"

Other pieces cut with Foil-Mates™ Dies

Card Stock- GKD Red Velvet, Wild Dandelion, Turquoise Sea, White, Black Onyx

Ink- GKD Red Velvet, Wild Dandelion

Foil- Fancy Foils™- Red Velvet, Turquoise Sea, Grass Green, Gold Sequins

Ribbon- Fancy Ribbon™ in White

Dies- Foil-Mates™ Double Stitched Ovals, Squares, Rectangles, Single Stitched Ovals, Squares, Rectangle, Adhesive, Scissors, Laminator Deco-Foil Toner Paper,

Foil-Mates™- Swirls and Flourishes, Stars and Stripes, Polka Party, Wedding and Anniversary, True Friend, Birthday Essentials

*NOTE- I was unable to find the Cuttlebug Folder. It was called Musical Flourish. Any swirl type of embossing folder will work well So sorry about that!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on May 4, 2017 at 8:33pm

Thank you for the beautiful products and great ideas, Gina. The wonky cake just blew my mind. ♥

Comment by Robin Logue on May 3, 2017 at 8:20pm

Love these. I may change the colors on the star card and make them 4th of July cards!!

Comment by Susan M Saubert on May 3, 2017 at 11:32am
You have such a beautiful new product line, Gina! This video set was exceptional and I cannot wait to make these cards. I purchased this laminating machine and it works like a charm EVERY time. I appreciate all you do in your teaching videos and your continued creation of new designs and products. I have been a customer for many years and I am here to cheer you and your talented design team on! Blessings to all of you.
Comment by Julia Sandvoss on May 3, 2017 at 10:57am

Love them all Gina but that Birthday Card with all the colors makes me happy!!!

Comment by Sue Alger on May 3, 2017 at 10:38am

These cards are sensational.  I like foil because it really adds another dimension to cards without bulk.

Comment by Linda Woodward on May 3, 2017 at 10:29am
Beautiful cards. Looks like so much fun, can't wait to get some. I noticed you are already sold out. Where would I be able to buy the toner paper?
Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on May 3, 2017 at 10:06am

Beautiful card projects!  Wow, this video is packed full of fun and ideas!  It was like 3 videos in one!  :) Thank You so much for Sharing and Inspiring!  <3  :)

Comment by Joyce Sharon Helms on May 3, 2017 at 8:38am