White Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2". scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Die cut pieces- use scraps

Stamp Set- Birthday Blessings from the Birthday Essentials Kit

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, GKD Fresh Asparagus

Die- GKD Birthday Blessings Dies, Mini Fanciful Flourish

Spectrum Noir Markers, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive, sticky dots

Comment by Vicki Gray on March 8, 2015 at 10:39am

Hello Ms. Gina - Thank you for sharing your awesome talent on this forum for all of us.  Your designs, techniques and products are fantastic.  I have purchased many of your products and can honestly say I LOVE them.  You have so many followers that I thought I might share an idea for you to implement in the near future.  I've notice that many of your followers have had a hard time finding some of your products.  My suggestion is that when you list the supplies needed for the project you are doing, make the particular item you are using a link that goes directly to where they can find it in the store.  Just thought this might help and hope that it is a possibility. Loving your artistic talent and all that you do and I hope to hear back from you.

Comment by Odile Girard on March 5, 2015 at 8:40pm

Just really like the leaves on this card, I've never seen them with a pattern.  The card itself is so classy, thanks so much for all that you teach.

Comment by Nancy Monahan on March 5, 2015 at 4:32pm

Hey Gina...I've been waiting for your next video!  Always elegant and I learn something new every time.  Thanks for sharing

Comment by Sharon Tate on March 5, 2015 at 4:12pm

I love this beautiful card.  I will have to invest in the birthday essentials kit.

Comment by Bonnie Ouellette on March 5, 2015 at 3:17pm
Always classy - enjoy your style
Comment by Erin Enger on March 5, 2015 at 3:14pm
Hi Gina,
I just love all of your video projects. I'm constantly checking my email through the day to see if I have a new video. You have given me such inspiration! I love the clear stamp sets you have. Thank God I have a husband who likes my crafting! He allows me to get pretty much anything. He especially likes the out doors stamp sets. I just wanted to say thank you for giving me so much inspiration. I have sevear rheumatoid arthritis so I do have some good days and bad days. When it's bad I love to watch your videos for more ideas. I try and push through the pain to try your new ideas. It keeps my mind busy then I don't focus so much on the pain. I hope you have a very blessed day!

Sincerely,

Erin Enger
Comment by Lori Winters on March 5, 2015 at 1:40pm

Hi Gina,  Love seeing you and your video, very lovely stamp set, seems so fresh.  As always I learn something new each time you present a card.  I always appreciate how you show techniques that inspire and make me feel that I can be successful in my efforts.

Comment by Mary Redford on March 5, 2015 at 1:28pm

what  a beautiful card I will have to try and make this one....

Thank you !

MaryRedford

Comment by Diana E. Bishop on March 5, 2015 at 1:21pm

Gina, love your tutorials and so glad you are back.  Love this card and I just received my set and can't wait to use.  I think this set is the BEST YET !  Thanks for the video.  Blessings!

Comment by Cindy B Designs on March 5, 2015 at 12:11pm

LOVE the idea about coloring in the leaves. It's so pretty. I think I will just stamp that image all over a white piece of card stock and make my own background paper doing some selective inking with the original image and leaving the stem off. Thank you for the great video Gina!