Wild Dandelion Card Base- 4.25" X 11", scored at 5.5" and folded in half
Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Flocked Layer- 3.5" X 5"
Yellow Patterned Paper with Bike- 3 1/8" X 2 3/8"
Black Layer- 3 3/8" X 2 5/8"
Scrap of patterned paper for greeting
4.5" of Black Ony Double Stitched Ribbon

Yellow and Black Card Stock
Yellow Patterned Paper
5/8" Ribbon
Black Brads
Nestabilities Rectangle Dies
Nestabilities Double End Tage dies
1/4" Scor-tape
1/8" Scor-tape
Scor-mat
Flock
Adhesive

Comment by Martha J. Vazquez on August 18, 2010 at 12:54pm
Wow my mind is going crazy as I'm watching the video!! tons of ideas coming in!!! I can't wait to use my cricut and this technique!!!!
thanks Gina for another great video :)
Comment by Kay S. on August 11, 2010 at 8:14pm
Thanks, Gina! I've admired those cute little bottles of flock in the store but didn't know what to do with them! Now I do! Going to have to get some so I can make some pretty background paper! I have the set of Doodlebug glitter so I 'll use that first to try out the technique!
Comment by Dana Joy (mzdjoy) on August 11, 2010 at 6:12pm
Same problem with the video stopping. SO COOL to watch. Can't wait to try this.
Comment by Donna Rinckel on August 11, 2010 at 12:20pm
This is so cool! I love this idea. I won some flock in a blog candy and almost gave it away because I didn't know what to do with it. Now I've got to try this! Thanks for the video. You always have such great ideas!
Comment by Pam Conner on August 11, 2010 at 9:15am
OK, so now Part 1 is working.....BUT it stopped at 6:34 and did NOT start back up.
Comment by Pam Conner on August 11, 2010 at 8:46am
Part I is not working for me either!!!
Comment by Rita Santos on August 11, 2010 at 8:39am
Part 1 is NOT working. Part 2 worked though.
Comment by Shelley Cook on August 11, 2010 at 8:32am
Part 2 worked for me, so I kind of got the idea, but Part 1 didn't work for me either.
Comment by Clare Curcio on August 11, 2010 at 8:22am
Hi, Gina! I couldn't get the video to work! Is there a glitch, or is it probably my computer? =(
Comment by Kim Marie on August 11, 2010 at 7:29am
Brilliant, Gina! Love love love it!