Wild Dandelion Card Base- 4.25" X 11", scored at 5.5" and folded in half
Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Flocked Layer- 3.5" X 5"
Yellow Patterned Paper with Bike- 3 1/8" X 2 3/8"
Black Layer- 3 3/8" X 2 5/8"
Scrap of patterned paper for greeting
4.5" of Black Ony Double Stitched Ribbon

Yellow and Black Card Stock
Yellow Patterned Paper
5/8" Ribbon
Black Brads
Nestabilities Rectangle Dies
Nestabilities Double End Tage dies
1/4" Scor-tape
1/8" Scor-tape
Scor-mat
Flock
Adhesive

Comment by Rosy Newlun on November 21, 2011 at 10:07pm

Lovely, Gina,

Your videos are so helpful to many, many people!!! I love the stripes with fuzzy flocking :D Can't wait to try ~ aloha, rosy

Comment by IRIS LEVI on August 28, 2010 at 3:57am
I

thank you for the spirit of this clip and share with you my blog which uses techniques to demonstrate. http://iris-island.blogspot.com/
Hugs and kisses from Israel
Comment by Lynn J Bulwinkle on August 21, 2010 at 1:52am
This card looks fantastic. It is sheer perfection. I can hardly wait to get some flocking and start making backgrounds for my cards. I've heard of flocking but never knew what it was until now. You have a way of getting everyone so excited. I'm getting my order in this weekend. Thank you so much!
Comment by Teresa Tart on August 18, 2010 at 2:02pm
I love this! Will be trying this very soon! Thanks! Gina thanks for your videos they help people like me who need to see what you are talking about!!
Comment by Denise Owsian on August 14, 2010 at 11:54pm
I absolutely love to watch your videos.... always inspired by your creativity. Thank you for another wonderful technique.
Comment by Flo Derby on August 14, 2010 at 10:53pm
Beautiful, as always.
Comment by Gina Krupsky on August 14, 2010 at 12:03pm
Tanya,
I am not sure. I haven't tried that. If you do, let us know. I chose Scor-tape because I use to for SO many things. :)
Comment by Tanya Baytops on August 13, 2010 at 10:20am
Gina great video! But I do have one question can you use photo tape in place of the Scor-tape? Will it have the same effect? Just wondering?
Comment by Marianne B. Sena on August 13, 2010 at 7:22am
What a wonderful idea! I'm new to this and this is the first time I am commenting on something you have done (not that I don't like your other techniques) but this really caught my eye and I can't wait to try this. You Rock!
Comment by marie weimann on August 12, 2010 at 9:56pm
video not working for me either someone have a solution????