White card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Butterfly layer- 2 3/4" X 3 1/4"

White layer- 2 7/8" X 3 3/8"

Black Onyx layer- 3 1/4" X 3 1/2"

Stamp set- Fight Like a Girl

Ink Pads- Memento Black Onyx, VersaMark, GKD Innocent Pink

Ribbon- GKD Black Onyx Organdy

Patterned Paper Pack- Fight Like a Girl

1/4" pop dots, adhesive, bleach, GKD Fine Detail Black Embossing Powder, scissors, heat tool, self-adhesive pearls

Comment by Sharon Tate on January 18, 2015 at 11:59am

this card is stunning.  I love your tutorials and have learnt so much.  Thank you.

Comment by Marilyn Gauvin on October 5, 2014 at 4:43pm

So easy and so beautiful, we had so much much fun using different color card stock and different embossing colors. We tried sparkly gold and sparkly silver emboss also with great results.

Comment by J Sato on October 4, 2014 at 10:47am

Gina, just like everyone else, I love your videos and your beautiful cards including this one.  I also enjoy that you often give tips along with preparing your cards.  When you mentioned that you test your cardstock for being able to bleach the paper, that was a surprise and only one more good reason to keep purchasing Gina K!

Comment by Amy McKenna on October 3, 2014 at 3:44pm

This is such a stunning card. What a fabulous technique! Thanks for sharing and your help in cancer research.

Comment by Dotti De Simone on October 2, 2014 at 1:31pm
This is truly a stunning card. The bleach technique makes those butterflies absolutely beautiful. Thanks, Gina, stay warm.
Comment by Dotti De Simone on October 2, 2014 at 1:31pm
Comment by Judy Sellars on October 2, 2014 at 5:18am

Love the butterfly and bleach on the cranberry cardstock!  Thank you Gina for supporting the cancer cause!  Our local hospital is hosting Catwalk for the cure.  I donated two pieces of jewelry from my own line and also some of my own design handmade cards....wish I had the beautiful stamp set used in this episode before the event!

Comment by patricia posk on October 2, 2014 at 1:27am

Gina a really stunning card.  thank you for doing this for those who are dealing with cancer.  A beautiful card made by a beautiful lady.

You looked really pretty Gina...I hope your move has made you happy.

pat

Comment by Beverly Munsche on October 2, 2014 at 12:02am

Such a beautiful, elegant card.  Love the bleaching of the butterflies..so lovely!  Your cards always such quality.

Comment by gee on October 1, 2014 at 7:28pm
Thank you Gina, so much for sharing this. You are always surprising me with new ways of creating.
I order this set before I watched the video because of a friend who just finished
Rx 3 days ago. I can't wait to make this for her!