Red Velvet Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11". scored a 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 5 1/8" X 3 7/8"

White Stamped Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Set- Inspiration Mosaic by Melanie Muenchinger

Ink Pad- GKD Black Onyx

Patterned Paper- GKD Watercolor Garden

Mono-adhesive and scissors

Limited Time Stamp Set Sale! Click here for Sale Sets- Fabulous Frames

Comment by Sally Downes on September 15, 2013 at 8:35pm

Oops.....I just answered my own question! I just realized that the pieces would be backward so I wouldn't be able to glue them onto the blank sheet if I stamped on the back of the sheet.

Comment by Sally Downes on September 15, 2013 at 8:31pm

I really like this stamp - mine came last week. I'm looking forward to choosing papers for it. Would it work to stamp on the back of the papers? With a busy pattern, wouldn't it be easier to see it if it were stamped on the back?

Sally Downes

Comment by Mary Ann Sine on August 18, 2013 at 8:25pm

Gina, just got my stamp the other day(inspiration mosaic) and can't wait to try it. Your card is gorgeous!

Comment by Barney (Barbara) Martin on August 14, 2013 at 7:05pm

I was so looking forward to using this stamp.  I just tried mine and it's got big bubbles in it that stick up above the lines.  I'm sorry to post this here but I can't find a "contact us" link on the web page.  Is there a way I could send the stamp set back and get one that isn't flawed?

Comment by Lee on August 8, 2013 at 10:29am

Dianne......here is the link to click to order:  http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=417&categ...

Comment by Dianne G. Hughes on August 7, 2013 at 7:16pm

I would like to order this, but not sure how.  I know I'm too late for the 20%, but I still want it!!!  Just beautiful!  Where do I order?

Comment by Belinda Becerra on August 4, 2013 at 11:20am
Comment by Kathleen Baker on August 4, 2013 at 11:18am

Hi Cheryl and Belinda, It seems as though she cut just inside the line and when it put in the frame you get that beautiful dimension.

Comment by Belinda Becerra on August 4, 2013 at 9:06am
Hello. Love this card. So when you cut out the pieces do you try to cut right on the line
Comment by cheryl goetsch on August 3, 2013 at 6:48pm

The card is beautiful and I'll be ordering today.  I'm new to papercrafting and I have a question.

When you cut out the pieces, do you try to cut right on the line or inside the line so the paper piece is just a bit smaller than the stamped image (so the black line will show)?   Thanks for your amazing videos.