Card Measurements:
White Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5"- scored 4.25" and folded in half
Black Base Layer- 5 1/8" X 3 7/8"
White Cuttlebugged Layer- 5" X 3.75"
Cut up window panel- 3" X 2.5"
White Window Layer- 3.25" X 2.75"
Black Window Layer- 3 3/8" X 2 7/8"
White Outer Layer- 3 5/8" X 3 1/8"
Black Outer Layer- 3.75" X 3.25"
Snowflake Cuttlebug Folder
Marvey Extra Jumbo Scalloped Circle Punch
Ink Pad- Kaleidacolor Pad in Blue Breeze

Comment by Rosy Newlun on December 22, 2011 at 1:36pm

One of my favorite video/techniques from Gina <3

Comment by Sherry Yeager on December 21, 2011 at 3:42pm

I love this technique. I have a few last-minute cards, and I think they will end up resembling this card a lot! Thanks for sharing your techniques and for your great teaching method. Easy to follow and enough detail to be able to complete the card! Happy Holidays to you and your family and staff.

Comment by Paula Carden on December 21, 2011 at 5:02am

Fun to watch again!

Comment by patricia posk on December 20, 2011 at 9:09pm

Another winner Gina. I did try this one and it was fun..but I need to work on it more..ha ha ha

Merry Christmas and Happiness for the New Year to all of you wonderful people who make so many wonderful tutorial video's for all of us to learn..

Comment by patricia posk on December 20, 2011 at 8:50pm

This is so pretty peaceful and just serene.

Comment by Sylvia Rivera on December 20, 2011 at 7:13pm
Gina, your videos always inspire me. I must try this technique. Christmas blessings to everyone at Stamptv.
Comment by Grace Joyce Lane on December 20, 2011 at 6:02pm

I alaws fell that I want to immediately start the cards that you show. I love your segments.

Many thanks and Happy Christmas

Comment by Paulette S. in MO on December 20, 2011 at 5:47pm
I love this faux window technique Gina. It's just like looking out to see a snowy scene on a wintery day.
Comment by Diane Rennette on December 20, 2011 at 5:25pm

Such a beautiful card.  Love this technique.  As always, you do such a great job!  Thanks.

Comment by Kelly Winsor on December 20, 2011 at 4:43pm

I never get tired of watching your videos, Gina!  They always teach me something new, no matter how many times I watch them.  Thank you for all the inspiration!  Kelly Winsor (