Card Measurements:
White Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5"- scored 4.25" and folded in half
Black Base Layer- 5 1/8" X 3 7/8"
White Cuttlebugged Layer- 5" X 3.75"
Cut up window panel- 3" X 2.5"
White Window Layer- 3.25" X 2.75"
Black Window Layer- 3 3/8" X 2 7/8"
White Outer Layer- 3 5/8" X 3 1/8"
Black Outer Layer- 3.75" X 3.25"
Snowflake Cuttlebug Folder
Marvey Extra Jumbo Scalloped Circle Punch
Ink Pad- Kaleidacolor Pad in Blue Breeze

Comment by Debra Byhre on January 1, 2012 at 6:50pm

Thank you, Gina.  You make everything seem so easy and fun.  This stirs creativity inside of me... I am so grateful.  again.. thanks!

Comment by Tracy Palmer on December 28, 2011 at 8:09pm

so pretty - adding it to my list of things to try!

Comment by Gina Marie on December 22, 2011 at 5:56pm

Hi Gina - so a Brayer is new to me.. and I see in the store you carry both a rubber one and an acrylic. Which do you use and/or recommend? Thanks so much for your help! ~Gina

Comment by Virginia Wingo on December 22, 2011 at 11:41am
This was the design for my Christmas card last year and I received so many nice compliments on it. That seems like a couple of months ago....where does all the time go?
Comment by Bette Abdu on December 21, 2011 at 6:57am

Lots of good tips in this lesson. Thanks

Comment by Ina Grehan on December 21, 2011 at 12:35am

Love this technique and especially like it in blue and silver my favourite colours for Christmas cards.

Comment by Linda Cichowski on December 20, 2011 at 11:22pm

What a beautiful card.  I'm going to get started on next Christmas now!

Comment by Cindy Miller on December 20, 2011 at 10:39pm

Love this technique, fabulous tutorial!!

Comment by Barbara Spiegel on December 20, 2011 at 9:18pm

I loved this look - glad you decided to reprise it as one of your favorites - great to see these again................ and again and again.

Comment by Heather Meech on December 20, 2011 at 6:38pm
Thanks for all your great tutorials - this one will have to wait for next years Christmas cards.