Turquoise Sea Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Fresh Asparagus Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Focal Image Black Onyx- 3 1/8" X 3 1/8"

Focal Image- 3" X 3"

Greeting Black- 1 3/8" X 2 1/4"

Greeting Turquoise- 1 1/2" X 2 3/8"

Stamp Set- Dreams Take Flight from the Spring Parade StampTV Kit

Card Stock- GKD Turquoise Sea, Fresh Asparagus, Tomato Soup

Ink- GKD Dark Sage, Memento Black, VersaMark

Bronze Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, Black Gingham Ribbon, Scor-buddy, Marvy Heat Tool, Baking Sheet, Embossing Paste (or permanent ink)

Comment by Cheryl on June 8, 2013 at 2:35pm

Gina - I tried several coats of regular embossing powder in the bronze.  I'll show it to you soon.  Thanks!

Comment by Cheryl on June 8, 2013 at 10:34am

Gina, the greeting scraps listed above.  Should the colors be reversed?

Comment by Valeri Wolf on June 8, 2013 at 9:44am

Hi Sonja, yes you can use the bronze powder. That's all I could find too and used it, ...it worked beautifully!!

Comment by Cheryl on June 8, 2013 at 9:27am

I see now a comment made earlier about regular embossing powder not working as well.  Thanks.

Comment by Cheryl on June 8, 2013 at 9:19am

Great tips, thanks!  I was wondering if regular embossing powder could be used to make the layers, too.

Comment by Dori Wallenborn on May 8, 2013 at 10:51am

One of my favorite embellishment techniques.  Silicone stamps are common in europe.  These can be used as well as the red rubber.  Tapping the stamp generously over the versa mark pad before pressing into the hot UTEE will help against the sticking.  I often use the same technique on punched or die cut pieces- if they're really small I'll usually temporarily glue a sliver of heavy scrap paper as a handle onto the back and dip the piece into the embossing powder between layers. And, one last tip:  Basically any embossing powder can be used as a last coating over clear UTEE... fun to play with the colors you have!

Comment by Cheryl on May 5, 2013 at 8:27am

That is so cool.  Thanks, Gina!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 27, 2013 at 10:51pm

Fran, Yes, it will not hurt your paper cutter.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 27, 2013 at 10:51pm

Brenda, yes, our heavy base weight card stock is best to use.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 27, 2013 at 10:49pm

Sonja- yes, the bronze embossing enamel is what I  used.