Gina and Rina make a beautiful card project featuring new ink colors and some stencil blending. Enjoy!

Comment by Susan Agapeyev on April 24, 2018 at 8:20pm

omgoodness - you two are just adorable.  Glad you are better Rina. eek!  I hope & pray that all else falls into place nicely for your family. Gina, you and your family have quite a lot going on - stay strong.. lean into each other. Nice blending with the Gamsol. I'm getting ok results with a no name brand and a hollow stump.  S

Comment by Janice Ashby on April 24, 2018 at 1:58pm

Thanks for the pretty cards!  I didn't get to watch it live, but it was fun anyway.  Gina, I read your blog about what's been going on in your life and you're such a good daughter to do a move for your m.  om.  Wonderful!  Good luck getting settled and will look forward to your next video.  I'm also so glad that Rina is feeling better; food poisoning is no fun. I got it once from a Marie Calendar pot pie.  Yuck!  Both of you take care!  :)

Comment by Desert Stamper on April 24, 2018 at 11:18am

I was hearing the echo too, but it seems to be gone now!  I didn't have sound at first, but then I clicked on the little speaker icon in the bottom right corner and Voila! : )))

Comment by Annette Hindes on April 23, 2018 at 9:21pm

Great to see you work together! I like seeing same supplies coming out differently. Love the color combinations!

Comment by Kathy Krepsky Schoening on April 23, 2018 at 8:22pm
Loved this mother daughter evening of entertainment. All cards were beautiful and I will be trying to make one similar.
Comment by Hope Mitchell on April 23, 2018 at 5:12pm

Great mom and daughter video. Love it!

Comment by Dee Earnshaw on April 23, 2018 at 1:33pm

what a fun video - I laughed all the way through:)

Comment by Bernadine Pollock on April 23, 2018 at 1:00pm

Love you two together, your really funny.

Comment by Lynn Kaufman on April 23, 2018 at 12:36pm

booo, I don't see the video.....

Comment by Kelley Bradley on April 23, 2018 at 12:19pm

Thank you Gina and Rina!!  Y'all are a great team and I am learning so much.  I'm relatively new to stamping and creating handmade cards and I love it so much.  Thanks for sharing your expertise!  Can't wait to learn more.