Today Melanie Muenchinger was inspired by the gorgeous ornament stamp and its matching die in the new Merry & Bright StampTV kit, and shows several ways you can add the Fabulous Label dies to change the ornament’s shape, and fill it with the images and sentiments in her coordinating Fabulous Holiday Labels set!  Opens up so many possibilities! She demonstrates creating two ornaments, but be sure to watch to the end for additional tips and layouts you will love!

Purchase Fabulous Holiday Labels stamp set here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc;jsessionid=576F45CFB8D1F66533A935484F07D804.p3plqscsfapp001?productId=3031&categoryId=16

Purchase Fabulous Label die set here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc;jsessionid=576F45CFB8D1F66533A935484F07D804.p3plqscsfapp001?productId=3002

Purchase Merry & Bright StampTV kit (includes dies) here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc;jsessionid=576F45CFB8D1F66533A935484F07D804.p3plqscsfapp001?productId=3043&categoryId=16

Gina K. Designs Merry & Bright StampTV kit (includes dies) and Fabulous Holiday Labels stamp set

Gina K. Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus, Prickly Pear, Red Velvet ink and Memento Tuxedo Black ink pads

White cardstock scraps for die cut pieces, sample cards use Gina K. Pure Luxury Grass Green, White, Prickly Pear, Black Onyx and Red Velvet

Gina K. Fabulous Labels die set

Spectrum Noir markers: GB9, GB11, and Blender

Acrylic blocks, die cutting machine, tape runner, foam adhesive

Comment by Dianna Weaver on October 30, 2017 at 6:45am

First card I made was a take on this design. I added a stamped manger scene on the ornament and they just pop against the pine needle background. Thanks for such a great stamp set.

Comment by LaDona Flanegan on October 26, 2017 at 10:58am

That was so much fun to watch, thank you Melanie.

Comment by Karen Atkinson on October 26, 2017 at 8:23am

Very pretty, Melanie. I love that you can mix and match your stamp sets for more options.

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on October 25, 2017 at 10:26pm

I love your stamp sets and cards. Always fun to watch.

Comment by Beverley (Bev) Page on October 25, 2017 at 8:09pm

Thanks Melanie.  Love all of these cards and can't wait to get my card kit.  I think this kit is the best I've ever seen from anyone!!!!  Love what you did with it and all the other stamp sets.  Unfortunately I don't have those but you have given us all some wonderful ideas.  Thanks so much.   Bev from Australia.

Comment by Susan G. on October 25, 2017 at 12:09pm

So many fun ideas.  Makes me want to go make cards right now.  You are so creative!

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on October 25, 2017 at 11:40am

So well done and beautiful! I love the one you did with the holly background but I had a tough time picking a favorite. My only problem with this set is that I have a hard time getting some of the small elements in the tiny cramped areas. My eyesight is a bit off due to some blindness so I don't often use them in the way you did on the ornaments and sayings. I don't have the new kit but wonder if I couldn't use the other ornament stamp Gina had in a similar manner. I think there are die cuts for that one too!

Comment by Octavia Ann Bradley on October 25, 2017 at 10:05am

All of the cards are beautiful.  I like having all the options.  You are sooooo creative.

Comment by Bev Pallen Belbin on October 25, 2017 at 10:03am

Love all these ideas, great cards etc.  Thanks Melanie for sharing all this, you have some great ideas.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on October 25, 2017 at 9:22am

All those ornaments are fantastic! I love them all. I do like that by just adding the oval it can really change things up! <3. Thank you for sharing and inspiring! <3