Everything's Better With You Card Project

White Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Dusty Rose Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Strip- 1 1/8" X 5"

Patterend Paper Strip- 1" X 5"

White Focal image piece- 3 1/2" X 2 1/2"

Black Onyx Layer- 3 5/8" X 2 5/8"

Stamp Set- Better with You from the Made with Love Kit

Ink- GKD White, VersaFine Onyx Black

Embossing Powder- GKD White Fine Detail

Card Stock- GKD White Heavy, Dusty Rose, Black Onyx

Patterned Paper- GKD Made with Love

Embossing Magic, Alison's Ribbons Dies, Stick it Adhesive, Foam Squares, Adhesive and Scissors

Comment by El Ivens on February 22, 2016 at 8:07pm

Nice card.  Thank you so much for the videos.  Is there a special thing with the ribbon dies that makes it so you have the cut size up.  I just got a special bottom plate and they told me to put the cut size down.  Thanks

Comment by Gina Krupsky on February 22, 2016 at 10:26am

Oh oops! Forgot that measurement ! I will update it!

Comment by Sue keating on February 21, 2016 at 12:31pm

Love the card but what is the sizes for the white and onyx layer with the stamped image?

Comment by Lou-Ann Gumm on February 21, 2016 at 8:03am

Love this card! Love the demos. Thanks so much!

Comment by Margaret Rogers on February 20, 2016 at 6:11am

All the way from the UK.  Love your demos.  would love the ribbon dies, but can't seem to find them annywhere in the UK.

Margaret

Comment by Jan Brazier on February 19, 2016 at 7:41pm

This card is absolutely beautiful! Will definitely have to CASE it! Love your work, Gina! Your are awesome!! Hope when your summer comes it is not as hot as we have had in Australia. :-)

Comment by Irene S on February 19, 2016 at 6:25pm
I love this card - the embossed background, the pattern paper, stamp, sentiment and Alison's ribbons dies. Wonderful all the way around. I also love that you left in the flub of dropping the sentiment on the card. It lets me see that I am not the only one who drops things!
Comment by Therese Sprinkle on February 19, 2016 at 6:17pm

I love all the cards all of you make.

Comment by Loretta Rush on February 19, 2016 at 5:33pm
Beautiful card! I love the flower background! Thanks for the video.
Comment by Mary G Volk on February 19, 2016 at 2:16pm

Wow, what a great video. Thank you for showing the dies and the stick it paper. Very pretty.