Emboss Resist with Zig Clean Color Markers

Meaurements:

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Watercolor Paper Layer- 3 5/8" X 4 7/8"

Scraps for greetings, butterfly and border

Stamp Sets- Simply The Best, Frame and Flowers 1 (I said Made with Love in the video but I was WAY off! Sorry!)

Ink: GKD Black Onyx, VersaMark

Card Stock- Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper, GKD Black Onyx, White

Dies- GKD Flutterby, Cheery Lynn Designs Silver Circels, Purple Circles, Inverted Circles, Scalloped Circles, Double Scalloped Border

Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer, Scrapbook Adhesives black foam squares, GKD Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Magic Pad, Heat Tool, Adhesive, Paper Towels

Comment by Karen Moseley on June 30, 2016 at 8:04am

Watching this video was like reading a book with a surprise ending.  What a beautiful card and a fun technique.  I'm picturing a baby card with vibrant blues and pinks.  So many possibilities!  Thank you Gina!

Comment by Conniecrafter on June 30, 2016 at 7:48am

very cool technique and pretty colors!

Comment by Pam Walz on June 29, 2016 at 10:22pm

Very pretty and fun technique...I'm looking forward to trying it!!!

Comment by Annie Nannie on June 29, 2016 at 9:27pm

It's my happy place, to watch you, Gina.

Comment by Luz C Berenguer on June 29, 2016 at 8:28pm

Love this technique thanks for sharing. I'm always inspired by your videos... God Bless

Comment by Leslie Davis on June 29, 2016 at 8:22pm
Great video. You're like a fine wine, getting better with age. You look so great!
Comment by Robin Logue on June 29, 2016 at 7:56pm

Wow cool technique! I will be trying this weekend. A great how did she do that card! Ha!

Comment by Marie-pierre johnson on June 29, 2016 at 7:50pm
Wow first time I watched one of your videos very impressed absolutely beautiful. Will try it.
Comment by Joan Van Leeuwen on June 29, 2016 at 4:53pm

Great video.  Thank you,  I love my Zig markers and another way to use them. I spray the finished watercolor piece lightly with water, place it between 2 paper towels, and under a book to dry and flatten.

Comment by Dana Joy (mzdjoy) on June 29, 2016 at 4:33pm
Oh Gina this is sooo pretty! Love the colors and this technique!