Ivory Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Chocolate Brown Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Ivory Stamped Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Ivory Strip- 1 1/4" X 5"

Stamp Sets- Cool Beans, Celebrate the Season

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Chocolate Brown

Ink- Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink- Bundled Sage, Crushed Olive, Vintage Photo, Versa Mark

White Flowers, Clear Fine detail Embossing Powder, Anti Static Pad, Heat tool, Copper Brad, Adhesive, Foam Applicator, Sakura Clear Star Stardust Pen

Comment by Rosy Newlun on June 30, 2012 at 12:14am

Hi, Gina - everything you touch, turns to gold! I LOVE it!!!!

Comment by Elizabeth Ziegler on January 7, 2012 at 7:32pm

I <3 the way its shimmers!! and it kind've has a glow :) TFS

Comment by Jan Johnson on January 7, 2012 at 5:46pm
I love this technique. Where would I find the Sakura Clear Star Stardust Pen. Do you sell it?
Comment by Jan Davidson on October 25, 2011 at 8:33pm

Have watched the video named Emboss Resist Sparkling Background". And have looked for the

antistatic pad in craft stores in the Phoenix area and on line.  Found some at Sears and order 2 only to be told they are no longer available. Can someone tell me where I can get one?  Thankd

Jan

Comment by Jackie Weatherstone on October 14, 2011 at 2:48pm

Thanks Gina

A beautiful card and such a useful idea with the resist stamping. I have used the idea but with a snowflake stamp. I will put the card in the gallery later.

Jackie

Comment by Kris Reeves on October 12, 2011 at 12:48am
Beautiful... as usual!
Comment by Susan H. on October 11, 2011 at 10:37pm

Another beautiful project.  Thanks Gina!

P.S.  Love your beautiful outfit today - so pretty!  Hope your daughter is doing well at school and that you're not missing each other too much!

Comment by Theresa Brow on October 11, 2011 at 8:50pm
Another great idea. I am soo inspired
Comment by patricia posk on October 11, 2011 at 8:09pm

Gina

A really beautiful design and card..I love the glitz and sparkle. This is just a fantastic card and is very elegant too

thanks Gina for a great tutorial..

pat

Comment by Pauline Paull on October 11, 2011 at 7:41pm

As usual Gina, spectacular.  What a great looking card, can't wait to go into my den and start making one myself.

Pauline