See how to create this quick and easy clean and simple card using the emboss resist technique. Featuring images from the By The Sea stamp set from Gina K Designs. Also, see the Tombow Sand Eraser in action, cleaning up my mistake!

Link to stamp set http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc…

Previous By The Sea Videos -

Finished Card Size - 5 ½ by 4 ¼ inches

By The Sea Stamp Set - Gina K
Designs

White, Black Onyx Card Stock - Gina
K Designs

Navy, Black Onyx, Ocean Mist Inks -
Gina K Designs

Jumbo Sponge Daubers - Gina K Designs

Tombow Sand Eraser

Mega Runner Adhesive

Comment by Anna Marie Busalacchi on September 30, 2017 at 9:19am

Love this video. Something a beginner like myself could do.

Thank you!

Comment by Jeannette M. Burnett on April 6, 2017 at 12:10pm

Love, Love, Love your videos. Starting next month, new budget starts, I will be ordering from you. The only problem is what to order first. I love your stamps. Your videos really help to know how to use them in the most beautiful ways. Thanks, Jeannette

Comment by Karen Atkinson on March 26, 2017 at 3:08pm

Gorgeous card, Theresa. It is a perfect masculine card that I will definitely try. Thank you.

Comment by Devoria Hall on March 25, 2017 at 7:54am

Beautiful simple card with very little time to make.  Thanks for sharing

Comment by Julia de la Fuente on March 25, 2017 at 7:12am

Theresa Momber: I watched this on your YouTube channel and ordered the set from Gina K. I did not realize that once you emboss you can then create this effect with sponging over top. I have not done embossing before so total newbie but excited to try. I've learned a lot from your videos. Thank you for sharing your creations. Will try this once all my supplies arrive.

Comment by Mary Ann Sine on March 24, 2017 at 5:06pm

Beautiful card. I will so try this. I love embossing cards. I need to learn more about embossing.

Comment by El Ivens on March 24, 2017 at 4:23pm

Just beautiful.  Love it.