Card Bases- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Layers- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Embossed Layers- 3 3/4" X 5"

Focal Images all cut with dies

Stamp Sets- Gina K. Designs Bold and Blooming, Scripty Sayings 2

Ink- Gina K. Designs various Ink Pads

Dies- Gina K. Designs Double Stitched Ovals, Single Stitched Ovals, CheeryLynn Designs Olive Branches, Mini Fanciful Flourish

Assorted Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Buttons, Brads, Adhesive, Tape, Ruler, Pencil, Zots, Foam Squares

Find stamps and ink at http://shop.ginakdesigns.com

Find Needle Threader here: http://amzn.to/2rY3JBz

Comment by Rena Denise Kreger on June 5, 2017 at 12:34pm

I love this bow making video they are so hard to make this sure makes it easy.  I have a question  How do you cut it off the piece of paper Idont know what I am doing wrong but it falls apart when I do... thanks so much!

Comment by Donna C on May 31, 2017 at 11:21am

Awesome video, I am sure I will refer back to this VERY often.  THANKS!

Comment by Cynthia Smith on May 30, 2017 at 1:29am

Gina, this is a fabulous video, I have never been very successful with bow making..... until now!!!  While you were making them I was making them right along with you, stop the video, start the video,  over and over but now..... I am doing it, I am making bows!!!!!!  Thank you Gina, I am very thankful to you!!!!

Comment by Nana Griffin on May 29, 2017 at 10:10am

This is a super video for bow making! Love that they are all in one video and you give such  easy directions. Thanks for making this.

Comment by El Ivens on May 28, 2017 at 2:20pm

Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment by Linda on May 28, 2017 at 9:26am

Gina - As always you are such a great source of tips and tricks.  I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this video.

Comment by Diane Brubaker on May 27, 2017 at 8:03pm

I thoroughly enjoyed this video!  What great ideas.  Thank you so much!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on May 27, 2017 at 7:17pm

You guys are all so kind! Thank you SO much! XOXO

I am so glad this video is useful to you!

Comment by Alta Beegle on May 27, 2017 at 5:51pm

Bow's are hard for me. Can't wait to try these!!!

Comment by Nancy Cunningham on May 27, 2017 at 4:25pm

Thank you for this bow tutorial. This was something I needed as I always have difficulty making bows