Jelly Bean Green Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Chocolate Brown Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Focal Image white piece- 2 3/4" X 3"
Jelly Bean Green layer- 2 7/8" X 3 1/8"
Chocolate Brown Layer- 3" X 3 1/4"
Patterned Paper Strip- 3/4" X 3 3/4"
Scrap for Dream Big Greeting

Stamp Set- Petals and Wings
Card Stock- GKD White, Jelly Bean Green, Chocolate Brown
Patterned Paper- Petals and Wings 6 X 6 patterned paper pack
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Cutterbee scissors, 1/2" pop dots, Lacey Circles dies by Spellbinders, Quickie Glue Pen, Adhesive

Comment by Conniecrafter on March 17, 2012 at 7:55am

so very cute, like the papers they work great together!

Comment by Shannon Kiser on March 16, 2012 at 1:20pm

Such a cute card - love it.  Can this stamp set be purchased by itself or do you have to get it only if you by the complete $49.95 stamp kit??

Comment by Jean Blevins on March 15, 2012 at 8:25pm

You've done it again! Each time when I think you can't come up with a card which is really original after you have done so many, I am surprised and delighted with your new ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Comment by Kathy Harrison on March 14, 2012 at 9:11pm

This image is so cute with the red gingham!

Comment by Joan MacDonald on March 14, 2012 at 6:49pm
Love your card Gina. Thank you for the great tutorial. I will have to try the paper piecing. Once again, your team is unbelievable.
Comment by Carol Wells on March 14, 2012 at 4:10pm

Love seeing your suggestion in use -- upcycle the packaging! That ribbon-like strip is a great touch!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on March 14, 2012 at 2:05pm

Connie- I am so embarrassed to say, I have no idea what color that is. I grabbed a sponge dauber and rubbed it on my scratch paper and it had a brown on it so I used it! LOL! You're right though, it does look like Antique Linen.

Comment by Judy Boyd on March 14, 2012 at 1:29pm

What a neat card! Love the checked paper and the way you have used it. Always love the videos.

Comment by SHARON ROLOFF on March 14, 2012 at 12:52pm

That really is a cute card...infact they are all great.  I do like that kit....will order.

Question:  Have you or would you ever consider making a video of how the stamps are made...how you design --to their completion?  I am just interested in... "How do they make that". Thanks for all you good ideas.

Sharon R.