Download the Chart Here-
Distress Ink Chart

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
White Cuttlebugged Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Focal Image white layer- 3 1/2" X 3 1/8"
Black Onyx focal image layer- 3 5/8" X 3 1/4"
Greeting white layer- 3 1/2" X 1 1/4"
Greeting Black Onyx layer- 3 5/8" X 1 3/8"

Stamp Set- Blessed is the Season
Ink- Distress Black Soot
Card Stock- GKD Pure Luxury White 120 lb, White 80lb and Black Onyx
Black Gingham Ribbon, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Adhesive, 1/4" pop dots

Comment by Barbara C Henning on May 26, 2013 at 12:25pm

Saw this card long ago.  So happy to find it again and will be making several for this holiday.  Thank you!

Comment by Marlene Newman on July 5, 2012 at 5:07pm

awsome...an overused word but is what I see.  Beautiful.

Comment by Conniecrafter on May 19, 2012 at 8:31am

great idea to get more colors out of our inks, very pretty card!

Comment by Lynne Ingram on May 18, 2012 at 8:59pm

Gina, this card is wonderful.  Thanks for the free charts.  I will make use of them this weekend.

Comment by Elizabeth Carvalho on May 12, 2012 at 11:19pm

I love all your videos.  You have such great ideas.

Comment by Betty Prindle on May 12, 2012 at 11:49am

I LOVE this technique!  Do you have the instructions written anywhere so we can print and take them to our crafting area?

Comment by Lisa Kind on May 12, 2012 at 8:20am
I had to laugh when I saw your video because this is the technique we had chosen for this week a while ago at Just Us Girls! It was a happy coincidence! We linked this video to our challenge! I love your videos and watch and use them a lot! Thanks!
Comment by Kathy L Humphrey on May 12, 2012 at 7:50am

Oh my! You share such great ideas! I've used the stamp off method many many times but never considered it as a way of doubling my colors. Genius!!

Comment by KATHY GOODY on May 12, 2012 at 4:41am
Appreciate your wisdom
Comment by Rosy Newlun on May 11, 2012 at 10:50pm

Hi, Gina - great idea! I had made my own chart by just touching all the ink pads to some of the 80# cs, then writing the ink name next to it. I did it with all my markers which really helps me choose which color to use. I never thought of a chart - YAY - another helpful download and 'button' to click!!! Thank you :D