Double Technique Hot Air Balloons Card- Theresa Momber

The hot air balloons were created by first using the smacking acetate technique, the paper-piecing, then adhered to a sponged background. Watch the video to see how to create this card, featuring images from Gina K Designs.

Supplies...

Up and Away Stamp Set - Gina K Designs
Ocean Mist, Wild Lilac and Blue Raspberry Re-inkers - Gina K Designs
Pure Luxury Cardstock White, Wild Lilac - Gina K Designs
A2 Valiant Honor Die Templates - Spellbinders®
Memento Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Rose Bud, Grape Jelly and Tuxedo Black Ink
Craft Glue
Scissors
Adhesive Foam Squares
N5, V06 Copic Markers

See more of Theresa Mombers beautiful projects on her blog here: Crafting the Web

To find Theresa's stamp sets, click here: Theresa Momber's Stamps

Comment by Nancy Monahan on June 16, 2015 at 10:01am

Theresa, thanks for sharing this technique, one of which I have yet to try.  We often think of our re-inkers just as that and not for other uses.  Gorgeous, as per your usual!  TFS and teaching us how to expand our craft.

Comment by Marilyn Virella on March 27, 2014 at 9:00am

I am so impressed with all the techniques, but this one is just WOW. Having so much fun with cardmaking, but I need written instructions to follow till I get GOOD at this. I sent some handmade cards to my friends, and they were so happy I thought of them, and even though my cards were not great, they were impressed with my efforts. I told them I watched videos on StampTV. com for inspiration. Thank you so much for these videos, my efforts are improving remarkedly.

Comment by Nel Konkle on March 19, 2014 at 9:21pm

loved this technique and reminds me to use my re-inkers in a different way.

Comment by Loretta Rush on March 18, 2014 at 11:23pm
Beautiful card! Love the spellbinders die--
Comment by Susan Simonson on March 18, 2014 at 10:37pm

Lovely card, thanks for all your informative videos and showing how to do so many different techniques, I so enjoy watching them and then racing upstairs to my craft room to try them out, it's so much fun. You make such beautiful cards.

Comment by Bobbi Miller on March 18, 2014 at 6:35pm

Beautiful!  Love the plastic technique.  What a great idea!  Love this stamp set too..... getting another order ready! thanks for the inspiration!

Comment by Pat Asaro on March 18, 2014 at 4:45pm

Love the background. Great idea with the plastic Balloons.

Very nice card.

Comment by Joyce Pierson on March 18, 2014 at 4:12pm

Love how you used Gina K's re-inkers!  Very pretty card!  Thank you Theresa.

Comment by Tina Doyle on March 18, 2014 at 3:31pm

Love this card. Gorgeous background  as always. Thanks for the video

Comment by Karen Shirey on March 18, 2014 at 2:23pm