Today Melanie will show you how to create a bright, colorful bouquet in a container with your A Year of Flowers dies, cardstock and just a  few pens, no fancy coloring needed!  Die cutting on colored cardstock is a great choice when you are starting out and have few pads you or want to save time coloring.  You can also use these die cut flowers with the containers in Melanie’s Holiday Basket, Beyond Baskets 1 and 2, Buds and Vases and Stately Flowers 9 stamp sets from Gina K. Designs.  Please enjoy!

Purchase A Year of Flowers stamp set here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2658

Purchase Spring Basket stamp set here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2659&categoryId=-1

Purchase A Year of Flowers / Pressed Flowers die set here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2958&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs A Year of Flowers, Spring Basket stamp sets

Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury cardstock: Tomato Soup A2 card base and scrap for flower), Sweet Mango (scrap for flower), Wild Dandelion (scrap for flower), Jellybean Green (scrap for 3 leaves), Grass Green (scrap for 2 leaves), Kraft (scrap for basket) and White (3 7/8” x 5 1/8”)

Gina K. Designs Black Onyx ink pad

Gina K. Designs A Year of Flowers 1 / Pressed Flowers 1 die set

Spectrum Noir makers-BG3, GB3

Die cutting machine, tape adhesive, foam adhesive, scissors, white gel pen, acrylic block

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on August 29, 2017 at 7:52am
Thanks, everybody!
Comment by dorette mc pherson on August 29, 2017 at 7:40am

hello Melanie, I love both cards , but the landscape is my favorite and the colors are just gorgeous. I ordered the year of flowers 2 and the spring basket yesterday and can hardly wait for them to arrive.  I don't have a die cut machine, but will try to cut them out by hand or just stamp them. You are so talented and I love your videos you do such a great job. Thanks for all the tips and sharing your talent with us.

Comment by Conniecrafter on August 27, 2017 at 7:57am

I love it in both styles and love the tips to make this a quicker and easier card when we are so busy!

Comment by Judy e mathena on August 23, 2017 at 11:37pm

Beautiful card, thanks for inspiring us. I prefer the landscape style best.

Comment by Deb Schmidt on August 23, 2017 at 10:58pm

Another beautiful card in either orientation, but I think the portrait one is more striking.  I love your videos!

Comment by Loretta Rush on August 23, 2017 at 8:30pm
I prefer the portrait style. I love these big beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing this!
Comment by judith ross on August 23, 2017 at 7:46pm

I prefer the landscape.  I do however like them both.

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on August 23, 2017 at 3:32pm

I love them both. Awesome job.

Comment by Mary Ann Carrier on August 23, 2017 at 1:16pm

Love both but my favorite is the Portrait the best.  I love the basket and I can see more in that one.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on August 23, 2017 at 12:17pm