Detailed and Line Art Images with Ink Pads and Markers, (Thumping)

Lemon Drop Card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for Focal Image, layer and flourishes

Stamp Set- Springtime Silhouettes

Card Stock- GKD Lemon Drop, Black Onyx, White

Patterned Paper- StampTV kit

Ink- Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe

Markers- Memento Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug

Nestabilities Petite Ovals and Petite Scalloped Ovals, Wave Flourish Punch, Black Onyx Double Stitched Ribbon, Black Brad, Earring Finding, 1/4" Pop dots

All Stamps and Supplies available at www.ginakdesigns.com

Now shipping internationally through our website!

Comment by Lori stauffer on February 21, 2016 at 9:25am
Love this
Comment by Joyce L. Gandy on November 4, 2014 at 12:42pm

I have just started here but have been watching all the you tubes. You do a great job and I am going to try this. Thank you! Joyce Gandy

Comment by tammie lien on February 8, 2014 at 5:37pm

What a cool technique.I love it:)Thanks for sharing.XO

Comment by Cheryl L. Littmann on September 21, 2013 at 1:36am

love the bird cages.  Can't resist. Love the thumping method on the sprig of flowers.

Comment by Debra Pate on January 4, 2013 at 8:51pm

I was so happy to see a bird house in a stamp project, please do more with this theme!!!

This is a lovely idea, I will be trying it soon with my many birdhouse stamps. ~ Debra

Comment by Lisa moore on May 4, 2012 at 7:37pm
I have learned soooooooo much from you! You must have one to art school, and if you didn't, omg you are amazing!
Comment by Tracy Palmer on January 21, 2012 at 7:41am

Hi Ladies - have a technique question here: I want to try the thumping technique but do not have any water-based markers yet (only Copic & Bic) - because my budget is tighter than usual right now, I don't want to buy anything else just yet.  Does anyone know if it would it work if I used one of the alcohol-based markers?  I don't want to ruin those.  Also, in the alternative, I do have the small tear-drop shaped Memento ink pads - has anyone tried thumping with those?  Any help, tips, suggestions, etc. will be most appreciated!  Thanks

Comment by Sally Penny on August 13, 2011 at 9:39am
I can't wait to try this technique. Thanks for sharing.
Comment by Barbara Joyce on April 21, 2011 at 5:43pm
Gina, thanks so much for this great tutorial. I tried it today and I was so pleased with the result!
Comment by Alice Scriver on April 20, 2011 at 12:18pm
Gina, I want to thank you and your crew for teaching us so many of the techniques you have.  I just want you to know that I really appreciate your time spent with us.  You are an invaluable asset to my card creativety!