Decorative Greeting Card Holder Part 3- Decorating the Box

Kleenex Brand Square Box

Cranberry Tart Pieces:
4 Inside walls- 5" X 4.25"
2 bottom pieces, (inside and outside)- 4.25" X 4.25"
1 outside piece- 5" X 11", scored at 1", 5.5", 10"
1 outside piece- 5" X 9", scored at 4.5", then trimm 1/4 inch off each end

Patterned Paper Pieces:
5 Outside peices, (4 walls and bottom)- 4" X 4"
4 fold over flaps- 4.25" X 4", scored at 2" and folded in half

Stamp set used: Holiday Cheer

Comment by Linda Costa on May 7, 2011 at 1:14pm
wow I just made a decorated kleenex box! It looks awesome.  Your videos are totally great and step by step instructions are like no other.  Can't wait to make more.
Comment by Kathleen Ritchie on October 2, 2010 at 7:42pm
As I was watching you put this beautiful box together, I was thinking of places in my home that these would look great in. I am in the process of setting up a stamping room in a spare bedroom in my home. I will do several of them to hold items on my work table. You know, for the things that you need handy that you use all the time. I think I will make some out of different shaped tissue boxes for whatever the item it will be holding. I am with you about the Scor-Tape. I just started using it and it may cost a little more but well worth it. Thanks so much for the great ideas, and wonderful tutorials.
Comment by Donnie Ross on August 31, 2010 at 3:03pm
I absolutely love watching your videos. I am relatively new to stamping & I have learned so much from you. Thank you so much. This is such an easy and enjoyable project.
Comment by Peggy Bainbridge on August 31, 2010 at 11:27am
I use these boxes all the time to hold things, or cut up to use the image.
But now I can't wait ot try and decorate one like this after I buy myself
a Scor-Pal and that tape!! lol...Thank you for this great video lesson!!
Comment by Lynne Smith on January 8, 2010 at 1:44pm
I love this idea. It would be a great gift any time of year. Just change the season. I think I will try it for Easter and put candy in it. Thanks for the great tutorials.
Comment by jeanne nielsen on January 6, 2010 at 10:15am
I love this little box! Wish I had seen it before the holidays! Next year, I'll fill it with cookies for the neighborhood, and thank you cards for the teachers for the holidays!
Comment by Cherie on January 2, 2010 at 1:18pm
Totally awesome project! TFS!
Comment by MaryNSC on December 23, 2009 at 12:07am
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Comment by Connie Howard on December 21, 2009 at 12:52pm
I almost can not believe what a beautiful idea this is and what fun it was to make with these simple pattern. I love all the tutorials you make and how simple you make these idea to put together. I will never throw away another tissue box again. The ideas of how to use them are just swirling around in my creative head.
Chrismas blessing and Holy holidays to you.
Thanks, Connie H.
Comment by Lillie Taylor on December 16, 2009 at 10:23pm
Oh my gosh... how cool was that. I can't believe I just threw away an empty tissue box. My husband teases me all the time because it seems like I save everything because I think I will be able to use it somehow in my stamping or scrapbooking projects. I guess I can add empty tissue boxes to the list now. Thanks for all the great tutorials you make. I am having a wonderful time viewing your tutorials and then actually making things. Also, thanks for the wonderful recipe download. Cooking and stamping..... two of my favorite things to do.