*To purchase a Scor-Buddy, Click Here

White focal layer- 4" X 4"
Black Onyn Card Base- 4.25" X 8.5"- Scored at 4.25" and folded in half

Black Onyx and White Card Stock
Scor-Buddy Scoring Board
Distress Ink- Black Soot
Stamps- Enjoy the Sunshine Stamp Set

Comment by Linda Kupstas on July 16, 2017 at 4:13pm

Love this it is so beautiful and elegant

Comment by Laura on November 25, 2014 at 7:43pm
Very nice card!
Comment by louise patch on April 20, 2012 at 10:25pm

What a pretty card.

Comment by Barbara Brenneman on February 9, 2012 at 9:07am

Thank you Riette for catching this and saving time figuring out what went wrong.

Comment by Riette Gasser on February 9, 2012 at 2:53am

Just a note: When I made this one just now, the focal image and sentiment didn't fit into the white panel when cut at 4"x 4". I cut it 4.25" x 4.25" and then it fit. I still scored at 6/8", 7/8" and 1" around. Card base was then cut to be 4.5" x 4.5"...

Comment by Judy Boyd on September 25, 2011 at 8:30pm
I love my score buddy and this video sure did enlighten me as to all the things I can do with it. I love your videos, Gina. I look forward to every video!
Comment by Theresa Brow on April 19, 2011 at 7:20pm
This is great!  only used my score buddy to fold....a very neat idea I am going to use it often.!
Comment by Barbara Brenneman on January 28, 2011 at 1:34pm
another lovely design using the score-pal
Comment by David Rodriguez on December 4, 2010 at 12:22pm
Wow, you sure made that look easy Gina. Another, beautiful card. I will be ordering stamps for these cards as I really find them very beautiful. Thanks again for the great tips.
Being new to this site and now, this Scor-buddy, I want him to be my buddy. :)
Comment by ELAINE REDDEN on September 29, 2010 at 3:56pm
I really like this technique I have many cuddlebug folders but this is much more versatile. Love your site and look forward to each new video. Elaine