Daffodil Love Card- Spectrum Noir Coloring

Jelly Bean Green Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and fold in half

White Layer- 3 7/8" x 3 3/4"

Black Onyx Layer- 4" X 3 7/8"

Patterned Paper Strip- 1" X 3 3/4"

Black Onyx Strip- 1 1/8" X 3 7/8"

Greeting White Layer- 2" x 1 1/2"

Greeting Black Onyx Layer- 2 1/8" X 1 3/8"

Stamps- Sending Love

Card Stock- GKD Jelly Bean Green, Black Onyx, White

Patterned Paper- Sending Love

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Spectrum Noir Markers, Adhesive

Comment by Jan Brazier on June 15, 2016 at 6:34pm

I love this card!! Thank you Gina for another wonderful tutorial!! You continue to inspire me every day!!

Comment by Conniecrafter on June 13, 2016 at 8:15am

Beautiful, I never think of using just part of a big stamp!

Comment by Sharon Squyres on June 13, 2016 at 3:01am
You don't need to keep apologizing for your coloring. While I appreciate detailed blending, it's not inspiring because I don't want to spend that much time.
Comment by Susan Chessa on June 11, 2016 at 8:16pm
Love this video
Comment by Shari Winterstein on June 11, 2016 at 5:26pm
I was so happy to see that you have a video for this beautiful daffodil stamp using Spetrum Noir markers! I will be sitting and drinking up your tutorial. I and so blessed to have you as a teacher. Love your videos! Thank you for blessing my day with your works of heart!
Comment by Margaret Jenks on June 11, 2016 at 3:57pm

Lovely card once again Gila, ,just love the addition of the gingham  it just finishes the card perfectly. TFS?

Comment by Ann Robinson on June 11, 2016 at 12:54am

Beautiful as always thank you Gina x

Comment by Mary Kay Werry on June 10, 2016 at 7:19pm

Love your videos.  Always so informative and soothing.  Beautiful card!

Comment by Karen Atkinson on June 10, 2016 at 7:06pm

A very pretty card. I know what you mean about getting into a rut. I love this layout. I agree with Judy Keener, you should do a video to show us the new store. I live in Texas and I don't know if will ever be able to get up there, although that would be my dream vacation. Thanks for the wonderful video tutorial.

Comment by Paula-Kay Bourland on June 10, 2016 at 5:20pm

Pretty card!  I'm mesmerized just watching you with your calming voice.