White card base- 4 1/4" X 11". scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Chocolate Brown layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Cuttlebugged Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Focal Image White piece- 2 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Chocolate Brown Focal Image layer- 2 5/8" X 4 3/8"

Suppies:
Stamp Set- Petals and Wings
Card Stock- GKD White and Chocolate Brown
Ink- Memento Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand
Cuttlebug folder- Floral Fantasy, Copic Marker, Wax Paper, Iron, Chocolate Brown Double Stitched Ribbon, 1/4" Pop Dots, Adhesive

Comment by Rosy Newlun on May 28, 2012 at 12:50am

Thank you Gina - another technique I want to try out. I enjoy your videos like the rest of the oodles of thousands of others!!! {applause applause}

Comment by Bridget Willis on April 18, 2012 at 8:20am

Gina, This project is just way too cool!!! And I know I will be doing LOTS of different cards with this technique! Thanks so much for all the creative inspiration you give us. Keep the videos and ideas coming!!! AWESOME PROJECT! THANKS

Comment by Liane Toth on April 17, 2012 at 12:45am

Gina..Thanks for your answer. You are the greatest! I will give the Pure Luxury a try. I love when I open my email and see there's a video of another great project. Hubby heard one of your video's and asked "who is that"...I told him "my new best friend"..LOL...Keep up the excellent work :)

Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 16, 2012 at 2:18pm

I used our Pure Luxury White card stock. I have used botht eh 80 lb and 120 lb.

Comment by Anna Jernigan on April 15, 2012 at 11:42am

OOPS, back again, last time, promise.  I forgot to mention that when done with the inking: be sure to rub entire surface with clean paper towel, to allow the wax paper resist to show.  That's important, ran out of room and plum forgot to mention that.  Sorry,  cuz, that last rubbing bit is the "viola" moment.  So there you go.  I'm done.  Wordy gal that I am, chuckle.  Smile. Good luck, Liane.

Comment by Anna Jernigan on April 15, 2012 at 11:32am

By the way, Liane, nice save with the Xyron, love it when someone makes lemonade.  You go girl! Please tell me if my comment helped you.  I know you will just love this easy way to make backgrounds.  I went nuts, made different colors, used ink pads, used Distress browns.  Wonderful one of a kind if you do the scrunch method with the wax paper.  With the folders, I've done several with all over patterns.  Remember if a portion of the paper doesn't turn out real well, just put your image or ribbon over it...in other words:  make lemonade.  Don't waste card stock, I always say.  Smile.

Comment by Anna Jernigan on April 15, 2012 at 11:27am

to Liane,  Frustrating that your first try was a bust, I'm sure. What I did using the exact same wax paper.  Run the wax paper through the Cuttlebug folder: make a good deep impression, I added a piece of card stock to the sandwich, NOT inside the folder.  Put that wax paper in-between two pieces of card stock cut to size.  Emptied iron of water, NO steam, remember?  Put it on a towel on my table, put card stock under and over this little sandwich and proceeded to iron on high.  The top scratch paper gets all the damage, if any, I didn't have problems.   Take out the wax paper, so both pieces of card have designs you can barely see.  Careful which side you ink. Lovely results, great backgrounds.

Comment by Conniecrafter on April 15, 2012 at 7:39am

very pretty, great technique, thanks for sharing!

Comment by Liane Toth on April 15, 2012 at 2:33am

What is the name of the wax paper Gina used?  I tried several times, using Reynolds Cut-Rite wax paper, a hot iron and all I got was scorched paper :(  Not to make the project a total bust, I ran some card stock through my Xyron machine then added the melted piece of wax paper to the card stock. Then direct applied some Distressed Ink to it, then rubbed off the excess. It actually turned out pretty and had a nice texture. I would like to do the just wax paper though...any suggestions?

Comment by Marsha Spearin on April 14, 2012 at 1:41pm

hi, I tried the waxpaper idea and it did not transfer to my cardstock properly. Are you using regular card stock?