Creating Texture with Copic Colorless Blender Ink

Photos and measurements coming soon...

Comment by Nancy Monahan on March 5, 2015 at 9:48am

Gina, this is awesome!  Love love love this card.  thanks for sharing this technique.

Comment by Danette Baker on September 18, 2011 at 1:18am

Whoo- Hoo!!!  I am kind of laughing over here because that poor mouse looks like I often feel (chronic condition :(  They say it is the things that you can most relate to that strike you as the most funny!

I would never have thought of using a blending solution on a piece of terrycloth to add texture!  Thanks so much for another really fun idea!

Comment by Conniecrafter on September 17, 2011 at 8:09am
too cute!
Comment by Nana on September 16, 2011 at 9:25pm
Genial, gracias por mostrar como darle textura al pobre y enfermizo ratón.
Comment by Krystal Allen on September 16, 2011 at 12:19am
I can believe that! Lol, and I am glad, we are getting some cute stuff for Christmas (yes more stuff) I don't know that my hubby likes Texas! The only base he can get is Sheperd, and that is a training base as well!
Comment by Dedi on September 15, 2011 at 11:33pm

@Krystal...I am a GOLD MEMBER with Michael's, VIP with JoAnn's ..and I am on the Hobby Lobby and other craft email lists..

Comment by Mary C. Farrington on September 15, 2011 at 7:37am

Awww I just wanna hug him... very cute.

Cute set.

Mary  Oh2bnor@aol.com

Comment by Dedi on September 14, 2011 at 3:27pm
Oops I forgot to tell you where I live...Plano....way North of Dallas, TX
Comment by Dedi on September 14, 2011 at 3:26pm
@Krystal  ha..I have 3 Hobby Lobby's, 3-4 JoAnn's and 4 Michaels within a 10 mile radius of my home.. I am at one or all of these stores on a daily or weekly basis...each store knows me well..I hit the clearance areas every time I am there and still walk out with new stuff..I recently got a bunch of Spellbinders due to a JoAnn's remodel for ...drum roll please $2.97 each...Hobby Lobby is also has some marked down but to $14.97-19.97...I am like you I am forever getting the deals..I just bought a HUGE pail of GESSO to start doing some card projects for $2.00..I don't think I have paid full price for any of my supplies..well I take that back..my special ordered stamps I pay full price but they are so reasonable with my local craft store (not a chain store)
Comment by Judy Wells on September 14, 2011 at 3:11pm
I love this little guy.  I do have a question and it may sound stupid, but I am new at stamping.  Everytime I stamp a picture, I end up with black lines on my paper.  I know they say to be careful when you ink, but it doesn't seem to make much difference.  I really like the way your stamps are blocked on the clear white.  Can anyone help me out as to how NOT to get ink lines on my pages.  Also, love your stamps, what stores can they be purchased from.  I am also a newbee to the stamp tv.  Thanks - Judy