Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Cranberry Tart Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Ivory Panel- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamps- The Simple Things

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Cranberry Tart

Ink- GKD Cherry Red, Charcoal Brown

Embossing Folder- Lattice by Lifestyle Crafts

Scor-buddy, Adhesive

Comment by Bijoux Ward on May 26, 2015 at 9:01pm

I really like the embossing technique and must try it. I have used some of your other examples and liked them. Doing that adds a lot to a simple card. Added elegance the way you made it. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Margaret Jenks on October 6, 2014 at 1:55pm

I've just got around to watching this video and now can't wait to have a go at it later today, it is so beautiful. TFS.

Comment by Laura on October 2, 2014 at 7:44pm
Love the technique! I tried it and looks great.
Comment by Conniecrafter on October 2, 2014 at 8:16am

Such a cool technique with the embossing folder, and love your berries on the branch too!

Comment by SherryLB on September 28, 2014 at 10:04pm
What version is the cuttlebug you are using? My cuttlebug does not allow me you turn the embossing folders sideways.
Comment by Gina Krupsky on September 18, 2014 at 5:15pm

If you have trouble feeding it through, gently push on the white A plate while turning the handle.

Comment by Joyce Pierson on September 18, 2014 at 3:55pm

So simple, yet so elegant.  Thank you, Gina

Comment by Mary Redford on September 18, 2014 at 2:56pm

I love this thanksgiving card it is so beautiful I wished I had that embossing folder

Thank you for shareing this card with Us......MaryRedford

Comment by Elise I. Mungovan on September 18, 2014 at 2:07pm

Very elegant and clean. Beautiful card!

Comment by Bobbi Miller on September 18, 2014 at 1:31pm

Simple, elegant and very classy!  I love your products, your videos, and your entire design team! Thanks for the inspiration!  I'm off to give this embossing a try. :-)