Creating a Masculine Card with the Scor-Buddy Part 1

Chocolate Brown Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half
White Layer- 5.25" X 4"
Sweet Mango Scored Layer- 5" X 3.75"
White Scored Focal Image Layer- 3.5" X 3"
Chocolate Brown Focal Image Mat Layer- 3 7/8" X 3 1/8"
White Greeting Layer- 1.75" X .75"
Chocolate Brown Greeting Mat Layer- 1 7/8" X 7/8"

Card stock: Chocolate Brown, Sweet Mango, White
Ink: Vivid Coffee Bean, Distress Ink Tea Dye
Stamps- Enjoy the Sunshine
Scor-Buddy
Pop Top from a Soda Can
White Twill Ribbon

Comment by Filomena Duran on July 18, 2011 at 6:47pm
Gina love this card, can't wait to make it. Great for my Grandson.
Comment by Judy Boyd on April 19, 2011 at 11:25am

Love this card and it is perfect for my neighbor boy who was injured

riding his bike. I'll use a different sentiment and it should be good to go.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment by Annette Siverson on March 13, 2011 at 4:37pm
DH's birthday is coming up soon and I plan to try out this card on him! Gorgeous!
Comment by Joan Garlough on January 20, 2011 at 8:54pm
This card is awesome!
Comment by Roberta Broussard on November 17, 2010 at 7:35am
I love this card. I make over 100 masculine cards a year for guys in my office and I'm always looking for new ideas for masculine cards. This one is great!
Comment by Sig Clack on July 19, 2010 at 3:11pm
This is such a neat card. I changed the size of the Chocolate Brown Focal Image Mat Layer to 3 5/8 x 3 1/8.
Comment by Nancy Beauchamp on July 16, 2010 at 10:18am
Gina, what a great looking card using all these cool tools. I learn so much from you.

Thanks for taking time to share with us.
Comment by Lynn J Bulwinkle on July 14, 2010 at 9:46pm
I really enjoyed watching you make this masculine card. I'm surrounded with males and have a hard time thinking of cards for them. Your ideas are always great and I appreciate the videos you make for us. I look so forward to seeing you each week.
Comment by Maria de los Angeles Ramirez Rod on July 14, 2010 at 8:46pm
graciasr por compartir tus buenas ideas
Comment by Pattie Jones on July 14, 2010 at 12:40pm
Great idea. Have only one suggestion. would it be possible to show the measurements at the
top of the scor-buddy? Are they marked 1/2" and 1/4", and 1/8"? Can't wait for mine to come,
perhaps that will answer the question. Thanks for the wondeful idea. love your idea's and video's
so much. Great help to me. I make cards for Operation Write Home , so this will diffinately be
an inspiration for our troops. thanks again Gina.