Creating a Masculine Card with the Scor-Buddy Part 2

Chocolate Brown Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half
White Layer- 5.25" X 4"
Sweet Mango Scored Layer- 5" X 3.75"
White Scored Focal Image Layer- 3.5" X 3"
Chocolate Brown Focal Image Mat Layer- 3 7/8" X 3 1/8"
White Greeting Layer- 1.75" X .75"
Chocolate Brown Greeting Mat Layer- 1 7/8" X 7/8"

Card stock: Chocolate Brown, Sweet Mango, White
Ink: Vivid Coffee Bean, Distress Ink Tea Dye
Stamps- Enjoy the Sunshine
Scor-Buddy
Pop Top from a Soda Can
White Twill Ribbon

Comment by Rosy Newlun on October 13, 2014 at 12:56am

What an enjoyable video and attractive, masculine card. Gabi sent me the links :) How did I miss these? So cute to use pop pull tabs! Thank you, for everything ♥

Comment by Peg Herrick on November 3, 2012 at 6:56am

Just found this video and I love it as much as I do all your videos.  You have a real knack for making wonderful cards from simple procedures.  This is one I will try soon.  Thanks, Gina!

Comment by Carol Parks on August 9, 2010 at 12:36am
Just made this card, and I love it! However, I do not have copic markers, so I experimented with what I have, and was able to color the pop tops. I used StazOn Timber Brown ink pad and a Q tip to paint with, and it worked wonderfully. Thanks for so many wonderful videos, Gina! I learn so much from them. (And I love the Enjoy the Sunshine Kit also.
Comment by C. Cullen on July 17, 2010 at 10:26am
My grandson just began riding a 2 wheeler without training wheels. Hi birthday is in October and this is his card!!!
Comment by Lynne Neumann on July 16, 2010 at 10:47pm
I like it, gonna go make it now.
Comment by Rena Bucchieri on July 15, 2010 at 9:38pm
Pop tabs are a very creative idea! Who would have thought they would look so wonderful on a card. Great imagination. There are probably lots of things in our homes that could be used...all we need is a little creativity! Great job!
Comment by Evelyn Massner on July 15, 2010 at 1:28pm
Love the card idea...I got a Scor Buddy and have enjoyed using it. The pop tab adds to the card...can't wait to try it!
Comment by Joyce Pierson on July 15, 2010 at 2:33am
You've done it again, Gina. Coloring the paper and ribbon is such a great idea. Wish I had watched this video yesterday, because I didn't have ribbon to match the card I was working on and no time to go to the store for ribbon. Oh, how I appreciate all that you teach us.
Comment by Mary on July 14, 2010 at 8:51pm
Great masculine card Gina. Beginning to really think about getting the Scor Buddy. So versatile and a lot easier to take along. Thanks for all the great ideas.
Mary Ann
Comment by Sharon M. Hinckley on July 14, 2010 at 7:20pm
What a delightful way to use scoring and pop tops. You are SO creative! Beautiful demos.