Creating a Frame with Spellbinders Tag Dies

Wine with Everything Card base- 5 1/2" X 5 1/2"

White layer- 5 1/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper layer- 5" X 5"

Scraps of white and Wine with Everything card stock for circles and tags

White layer inside card- 5 1/4" X 5 1/4"

Wine with Everything Gold Lined Ribbon- 6"

Stamp Set- Sent with Love

Card Stock- GKD Wine with Everything, White

Patterned Paper- Sent with Love StampTV Kit

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Marker, Clear Glaze Pen, 1/2" Pop dots, Wine with Everything Gold Lined Ribbon, Adhesive, Nestabilities large and small circles dies, Spellbinders Fancy Tags dies

Comment by Lisa King-Boyle on February 11, 2017 at 12:11am

I am so impressed with this idea!  It makes such a huge difference !  It a also makes it more worthwhile to purchase stamps now!  Everyone always  say that there are many ways to use  our products but  had not had such a great example for our tags until now!  Thank you!

I hope that you will continue to use your Cuttlebug sometime Toto because I , and I am sure at least a few others of us are still using ours.  Blessings!  Lisa

Comment by Romona Nordquist on January 18, 2017 at 1:52pm

although I haven't been in your room for awhile, your still making beautiful cards. I looked at your shop, and didn't see any kits anymore? Do you sell them all separate now? Love your demo's, I have learned a lot from them. I make most of my cards, and if my family doesn't get one, I hear it! Thanks again Gina.

Comment by Leanne Cahill on July 28, 2012 at 1:38am

I was surprised with how easy it was to make such an appealing card.  Now I'm on the hunt for dies so that I can use this technique

Comment by patricia posk on July 27, 2012 at 2:05am

Great card Gina

I will have to try this with my fancy die.  Now how come I didn't think of doing this in the first place..Well I'm not Gina...am I.

Loved the card..really rich and full of design and texture..another best from you.

pat

Comment by Marie Catherine Sellers on July 26, 2012 at 3:49pm

Gina,  this is great!  I had no idea I could use my smaller tag dies to make it look like I had used a larger, more expensive, circular die.  Beautiful card!

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on July 26, 2012 at 1:02pm

Oh my, that is so striking.  Love that card.

Comment by Lorraine Frost on July 26, 2012 at 10:56am

Gina, I L-O-V-E this video - I am going to try the technique with my corner punches!!!!  Thanks for sharing!!

Lorraine from Brampton, ON

Comment by Janet Bussey on July 26, 2012 at 9:48am

Just love to watch Gina's videos wish I'd thought of this

Comment by Mary Douglas on July 26, 2012 at 9:11am

Wow! Why can't I think of things like this?? Where would I be without you?Thanks so....

Comment by Carole Sweeney on July 26, 2012 at 8:55am

Great way to use dies, thanks for the reminder:)