Black Ony Card Base- 8.5" X 4.25" Scored at 4.25" and folded in half
White layer: 4" X 4"
Little Bloy Blue Letterpressed background- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"
Scraps of 80lb white card stock for flourishes
Scraps for focal image and black oval

Black Onyx Card Stock
Little Boy Blue Card Stock
White Card Stock
Spring Mix stamp set
Wave Flourish Punch
Memento Ink Summer Sky
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Memento London Fog Ink
1/2 inch pop dots
Tombow Mono adhesive dot roller
Impressabilities Flourish
Black Onyx Stitched Ribbon

Comment by Betty Amersbach on March 30, 2016 at 2:10pm

I sit here everyday and watch several of your shows. Love them! Learning so many new techniques. Thank you!

Comment by Valley Hofacker on September 25, 2011 at 7:18pm
Love this stampin idea.  Thanks for all the great ideas.  This makes a lovely card.
Comment by Jane Thomas on March 11, 2011 at 7:11pm

I'm quite new to the card making but this looks like something I can try. thanks for the technique.

Comment by Barbara Brenneman on January 28, 2011 at 1:35pm
Very pretty, can't wait to try
Comment by Yvette on May 3, 2010 at 4:47pm
I tried this technique and it's look great! Thank you for the inspiration!
Comment by Conniecrafter on May 1, 2010 at 8:21am
Love this look, thanks for sharing all the techniques!
Comment by Lynn A. Hanson on April 29, 2010 at 6:31pm
This is beautiful. I never remember to use my positioner. Will have to dig it out of storage and try it again. Thanks for the inspirations .....
Comment by Thelma Bronner on April 29, 2010 at 5:29pm
I like this technique it's a great look and yet has a very soft look that can be used in a lot of ways.
Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 29, 2010 at 1:26pm
Ha-ha- thanks Patty!
Comment by Peggy M. Edens on April 29, 2010 at 1:30am
I'll be teaching a card class in a couple of weeks and am going to show them this great drop shadow technique. Thanks for your inspiration. My little senior ladies are gonna love this!