Create Rolled Layered Blooms with Pressed Flowers 2 Dies and Stamps

From Melanie Muenchinger:

Today I am introducing my new Pressed Flowers 2, a bold year round floral set which coordinates and fill with my line art A Year of Flowers 2, plus the matching die set! You will love being able to make single flower embellishments or gorgeous layered bouquets in no time with these stamps and dies, no coloring but so colorful! I use the rock and roll technique to ink the flowers and share how you can mix and match the different flower and center options to create gorgeous new hybrid blooms! Tell me in the comments below which layout or color you prefer below: pink or blue, landscape or portrait....

Pressed Flowers 2 and the coordinating "two-fer" die set are available for purchase beginning Thursday, June 29th 7PM Central at ginakdesigns.com

These two coordinating sets available for purchase now:
A Year of Flowers 2: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/prod...

Fabulous Flowers (mini versions to mix and match!): http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/prod...

Gina K. Designs Pressed Flowers 2 stamp set
Gina K. Blue Lagoon and Ocean Mist (or Innocent Pink and Passionate Pink), Fresh Asparagus, Black Onyx ink pads
Gina K. Blue Lagoon (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” ) Black Onyx (3 7/8”x 5 1/8”), and Layering Weight White (3 ¾” x 5”, plus 2 quarter sheets for the die cut pieces) cardstock
Gina K. A Year of Flowers 2/Pressed Flowers 2 die set
Acrylic block, tape runner, foam adhesive, die cutting machine

Comment by Debbie Davis on June 29, 2017 at 9:01am

I love dies also with my stamp sets.  Thanks for explaining, can't wait till tonight! :)

Comment by Judy e mathena on June 28, 2017 at 9:50pm

Very Pretty, so many exciting things happening at Stamp tv. Your own dies to match your flowers, how Amazing is that. Love both of your cards.

Comment by Betty Amersbach on June 28, 2017 at 7:25pm

I love the dies with the stamp sets. Will be ordering mine tomorrow

Comment by Robin Logue on June 28, 2017 at 7:06pm

Love these sets and the dies are well, to die for(HAHA). Can't wait to get my hands on these.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on June 28, 2017 at 6:35pm

Congratulations on getting dies for these set! I love the stamp set and the dies are going to be great fun!  :)  <3

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on June 28, 2017 at 6:05pm
The doe sets ate similar but not exact match because the sketchier, more whimsical ones are the same flowers but slightly different shape. You can try one set for all 4 but it will only be an exact match with a smaller border around for 2 sets!
Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on June 28, 2017 at 6:03pm
There are two new die sets, they will be clearly marked on the site which they coordinate with. One fits previously released A Year of Flowers and Pressed Flowers. The other matches the sketchier A Year of Flowers 2 and the newly released coordinating bold Pressed Flowers 2 set. I will be demonstrating both in videos. Thanks for all your comments and questions!
Comment by Charlene Baer on June 28, 2017 at 2:34pm

Lovely cards, Melanie.  Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Rose Pete on June 28, 2017 at 12:57pm

I have A Year of Flowers  copyright 2008 in the rubber stamp set.  Would you please explain these to me?  I suppose the rubber set can't be used but can it?  Anyway I really like this concept of having the 2 sets and the dies matching both sets.  I used to cut out a lot of the rubber stamps to make a mask first to make my layering but with these I don't have to.

Comment by Noralee Storie on June 28, 2017 at 12:26pm
Great stamp & die set! Love the blue one! Always learn from your videos & enjoy them!!