Create New Embellished Layouts with this Fabulous Label and Fillers

Today Melanie will show you how the label image in my Fabulous Rose Frame not only layers over the rose frame and fills the original Fabulous Frame, but allows you to create all new sketches and faux layers on your cards! Use this versatile label image with any of her other coordinating filler sets for the Fabulous Frame.  Today she is using elements from the Fabulous Frame Fillers set to create borders, fill the label and accent the oval. Please enjoy this single layer design!

Purchase Fabulous Rose Frame here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=3004&categoryId=16

Purchase Fabulous Frame Fillers here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2246

Purchase Fabulous Holiday Filers here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2280

Want to step up this single layer design?  Purchase Fabulous Labels dies here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=3002

Gina K. Designs Fabulous Rose Frame, Fabulous Frame Fillers stamp sets

Gina K. Designs Red Velvet, Peach Bellini, Grass Green, and Black Onyx ink pads

Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") scored at 4 1/4")

acrylic blocks

Comment by Conniecrafter on September 16, 2017 at 8:11am

They are all beautiful!

Comment by Deb Schmidt on September 14, 2017 at 1:05am
More beautiful cards, Melanie, and you always make it look so easy. Thank you for sharing your creativity and inspiring us all.
Comment by Judy e mathena on September 13, 2017 at 8:22pm

Beautiful cards........I like how everything goes together, I'm sure that was the thought you had when you created them. Endless possibilities. Great video as always, and thanks for sharing.

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on September 13, 2017 at 8:00pm

Always a joy to watch

Comment by Beverley (Bev) Page on September 13, 2017 at 6:14pm

Thanks for sharing Melanie.  Such pretty cards.  My favourite was the one where you cut out the large roses and added them to the frame - a very delicate and gorgeous white and green card.  Loved it.  Thanks again.

Comment by Karen Atkinson on September 13, 2017 at 5:48pm

So pretty. I'm sure your friend will enjoy it.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on September 13, 2017 at 5:21pm
Thanks, ladies!
Comment by Rose Pete on September 13, 2017 at 4:08pm

These cards are adorable.

Comment by Rose Pete on September 13, 2017 at 4:07pm

I received these a couple days ago and discovered how nicely the sets fit together (someone must of planned it that way.......).  So much fun to pick a color theme and make a card.  I really like the dies for the center.  I messed up a card and just glued a different center in the middle to cover up my mistake.  Then I decided not to add the center until I decided to make it a thank you, a birthday, or a get well card.  Then I thought I can send a gift of a few cards with different centers with pop ups dots and let the receiver of my gift decide.  My sister can never find the right card and she is someone who doesn't need much.  Perfect gift!!

Comment by Teresa Doyle on September 13, 2017 at 2:42pm

These are all absolutely STUNNING Melanie. Very nicely done!